Help:Ask an account question/Archive201003-201004
- 1 I had my characters organized by campaign
- 2 new header
- 3 MAC
- 4 No characters on account
- 5 Activation code already in use
- 6 Account Trouble
- 7 Account help please!!!
- 8 Email is no longer used
- 9 New account
- 10 Old Account
- 11 permanet ban
- 12 Account deletion
- 13 GW on Steam
- 14 account help
- 15 cant get in to my game
- 16 Need help!
I had my characters organized by campaign
I had my characters organized by campaign and profession on the screen where you choose your character to play with, but suddenly they're messed up! Is there any chance they might return to their old places, or is there something I can do about it? P****s me off! :-/ --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Try messing with the Sort options, and try using the none option, and that will make the characters organized by which slot they were created on. --Lania Elderfire 20:50, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
Im entering my account name and password its not working? please email at [email removed] and tell me what the email should look like that i recivied after i bought the game off steam? i have an account name [account removed] and some other account name [account removed] and idk which one to use and i know im entering the right password and i have tried both its still not working.. help would really be appreciated
- Hi, don't post your personal info here. You might get hacked. Also, I don't have a clue, contact support. — Why 10:51, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- If you just bought the game on steam, right click the game in the list of your steam games, and click an option similar to "Check CD-keys". Copy them down, run the game, and in the main menu click "Create Account of Add Access Key" and make a new game account. A Guild Wars account has nothing to do with your Steam account. — Poki#3 (talk) 18:54, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
No characters on account
- Try leaving it blank. –alistic 02:09, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Activation code already in use
- Are you sure it was factory sealed and you bought it from a reputable retailer? If so you can contact support and ask them to see what they can do. --Lania Elderfire 16:13, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
hey guys, i havnt played gw in a while, and now im trying again, its just saying it doesnt recognise my log in info, and i've reset my password and everything. what should i do?
- I'd make sure you're typing in everything correct. If that doesnt work, contact support. -- Wandering Traveler 01:06, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Account help please!!!
Hi, I doubt this will work or i will get answers. I used to play guild wars and guide wars: factions and i used to use an email called <email address removed> But that got hacked into and ive moved house that many times but i just found it in a box and i would really like to play it again. :) i have the card thing, the cd case, the booklet and even the poster you got free with it. Hope you can help me.
Please contact me at <email address removed> please
- Hi. Don't post your email addresses on random places like this wiki. It is exactly what will get you hacked in the first place. Also, we're just players like you so we don't have access to your account. Read the big floating red box thing on this page, read the FAQ and contact support. — Why 11:16, 16 March 2010 (UTC)
Email is no longer used
Hey I can't login to my account because the email I used to create my GW account had problems and I was forced to delete it and now I can't login. What do I do?
- Your account name is still the same, even if the e-mail that you used to register the account no longer works. — Poki#3 (talk) 01:35, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
So I finally got a copy of guild wars off the website but im trying to start up my new accout and i put in the access key and i cant click next Help?! --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
i have not played guild wars in years and i just downloaded it again because the last time i played was on a main computer which was soo slow,was not playable. so what iam asking is how do i get my user name and password back? i havnt got a clue what it could be. --220.127.116.11 15:59, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
- You need to contact support. You'll need your personal information and product key.--Lania Elderfire 16:51, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
i have an account that is permanetly banned and i was wondering if you can get unbanned? because i wasnt even on half of the time. i was waiting to get unbanned and when i logged on i logged off and didnt play for like 2 weeks i geuss and when i logged it says im permanetly banned. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Joshielovescourtney (talk) at 07:07, 29 March 2010 (UTC).
- You can't delete your account, but you can delete your character, or purchase a new account. -- FreedomBound 13:12, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
GW on Steam
I finaly installed GW on steam were I bought it after i loaded it up played for a hour or so I logged off, when I tryed to log back on it said and still says Code = 227 (we didn't reconognize your acount login information)
If any on knows how to fix this or has fixed this let me know. I have spent last few days trying to fix problem and read a few other unhelpful forums. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- Make sure that the info you've submitted is what you first registered with. If your attempts are still unsuccessful, you may have to contact support to retrieve your account information. Thraincontribs 06:06, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
- Please also note that Anet recently added another field to the login screen, besides account name and password. Make sure you are adding your character's name to this field. If you can't remember your character's name, please click on the support link Thrain posted. --Dragon Nataku 14:40, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
hello my old account was (email address removed) i was last on bowt 2 years ago and i cant remember any of my login details so could you please help me . --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- Please don't post any login information here. (See the huge red scrolling box.) We are not arenanet or NCsoft, and cannot help you. Sorry. Ryuu - Meow~ ♥ 00:49, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- Let me redirect you to the Support page. You can either get web based assistance, or email based assistance. Both links are located there. You also could try the "reset password" link located on the main login screen of your guild wars client. Hope this helps. Ryuu - Meow~ ♥ 00:54, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
cant get in to my game
i got a now password still wont late me in tray to instole my access key it wont work
- Access Keys are one-use only. Make sure you're typing your password and character names right, since they are case-sensitive. — Poki#3 (talk) 20:14, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
I haven't had much time to play lately, and when I went to go and log in to my account during my day off today, I could not get in through the Guild Wars client. I went to the website, and tried to log in there. I was greeted with "NCsoft master account ********** has been permanently blocked." I've filed a request for help on the website, but it seems that wait time for this is pretty long and I was hoping I might get a quicker answer here. From the sound of it my account got hacked or something, though I don't know how or why when I haven't been logged in for over a month. Anyone know how long this might take to get resolved?