Oh, come on.
- No accounting for taste in humor. --ஸ Kyoshi 02:19, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
A quick note on your edits - the version the IP put up was a story from a french site saying that's what Ree Soesbee said of the tale during Paris Games Week (something I personally call into question due to the original version saying Kormir was one of the original Six Gods on Tyria, and the fact it is practically a greek myth with names changed, but I digress), so... yeah, that should probably be put back in... idc enough personally because the guy has 0 relevance to GW1, even though he predates the Exodus and thus should be on this wiki moreso than on gw2wiki. -- Konig/talk 06:34, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Edit: Partial NVM as I now see that you knew the above, but still the story should be put up since that's the original form... But honestly, there's no difference between how it should be here and on the gw2wiki, so I personally don't care enough to edit (still). -- Konig/talk 06:35, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- I think that it being a fan-made translation is a good reason to not put it up for now, but I don't care too much either. I just didn't want it being the only content on the page. --ஸ Kyoshi 17:46, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- The plan would be perfect, if not for those damn facts. ;D --ஸ Kyoshi 05:13, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
Don't just copy from one to the other. It doesn't properly preserve history.--JonTheMon 17:03, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, the destination wasn't blank so I figured it would be easiest. --ஸ Kyoshi 17:06, 16 August 2011 (UTC)