Hello out there in, uh, computer land? I am most wellknown for hating talking about myself (which is why this will be rather short), and for asking "thought-provoking" questions in the "Ask a game-related question" sections (like that "Why do ranger spirits always face east, no matter which direction you yourself happen to be facing when you drop them?" question I posted before I got an account here...). ... unfortunately, I never actually got a decent sort of answer, although the ones I did get were rather amusing. Anyway! I have been playing GuildWars since the second beta weekend, so I probably know pretty much everything about the game (especially Prophecies), except for the ranger spirits thing, and will therefore try to answer as many questions as possible. So... enough about me! Move along folks, nothing to see here...
... what, you're still here? Whyyyyy? There's nothing to see here! I said that already! ... tch, fine, I'll leave you with this for your amusement. I wrote it a couple of years ago when I was stuck in traffic school for breaking the speed limit by driving at twice the speed of sound.
Ten Signs That You've Been Playing Waaaaaay Too Many Video Games
1) You find a bunch of really weird bugs in your room, kill them off, then wonder how much EXP you got and why they weren't each the size of a small car.
2) You expect to find random important objects just lying on the ground, in people's briefcases, and/or in piles of garbage.
3) You consume a bunch of gummies and/or pitch a tent after a fight and wonder why you're not magically cured.
4) You open every book you can get your hands on in the hopes of learning new skills, and get mad when you're banned from every library in town.
5) You randomly run up to people, shouting things like Demon Fang and Delta Force.
6) You keep wondering when the hot male/female love interest is gonna show up and fall in love with you.
7) You're convinced that if you talk to a strange, rambling old man, you'll gain the ability to use magic, resulting in you invading every nursing home you come across.
8) You have a theme song.
9) You intentionally start fights with people while humming your aforementioned theme song, and wonder why your unbelievably large and ungainly weapon doesn't magically appear out of thin air.
10) You raid other people's houses for items and gauld, then wonder why the cops are hauling you away.
(these are only my semi-noteworthy lv 20's, as having all of my chars on here would probably make something explode, since I have more than 35 PvE chars. And yes, many of them are storage chars, hence the packrat userbox ^x__x^ )
| Kaotic Silence
| Forces of Mass
|Band of Soldiers
| Together We Will|