Journey to the Whirlpool
|Journey to the Whirlpool|
|Given by||Petras |
in Leviathan Pits
(The Jade Sea)
|Preceded by||Gyala Hatchery|
|Followed by||Unwaking Waters|
(Click to enlarge)
- Escort Master Togo to the edge of the Unwaking Waters.
- Speak with Attis to gain access to the Unwaking Waters.
- See Elder Oxis for your reward.
Travel through Silent Surf from Leviathan Pits to Unwaking Waters. All you need to do is make sure Master Togo survives (else the quest fails and must be restarted). Be alert to the movements of various mobs, including those in the distance, as most have wide patrol routes and can easily join aggro while you're busy dispatching another mob.
- 20 Master Togo
- "This is an unprecedented action: Luxons and Kurzicks fighting side-by-side, allied with the empire against an evil so great it has erased all boundaries between us. You must travel into the depths of the Unwaking Waters, and at the heart of this great whirlpool, find the Harvest Temple, Kuan Jun, which has been imprisoned in jade these two hundred years. There you will obtain the power that will help us send Shiro back to the Underworld."
- Master Togo: "We must hurry! Mhenlo is likely awaiting us at the great whirlpool already."
- Master Togo: "The Unwaking Waters! Imagine what an amazing sight this was in the moments before it was frozen jade...the violent churning...such power! It must have been astounding."
- Master Togo: "Kuan Jun Temple is locked deep within the jade whirlpool. I do not know what awaits us between here and there, but I fear our journey will not be easy."
- Master Togo: "Shiro's influence is strong in this place...I expect we will face tremendous resistance in our attempt to reach the temple."
- Attis: "Master Togo! It has been far too long since you have been this deep in Luxon territory. Welcome."
It is a rare day when Luxons and Kurzicks can set aside their differences for the common good. Truly, it is a feat only Master Togo and Mhenlo are capable of! It's just like old times...those two are unstoppable! Well, let me know when you are ready, and I shall let you through.
- Let's go.
- When you are ready to travel, I will let you through to Unwaking Waters.
- I am ready.
- Your entire party is about to be moved to the next area. Make sure all party members are ready first. Do you wish to continue?
- Yes (sent to The Harvest Ceremony)
- Not right now.
- Elder Oxis
- "Truly it is the combined strength of those here with you that makes this possible. Perhaps the warring between our two peoples will continue once this is all said and done, but at least for the moment we can unite behind a cause that is just. Hurry to Mhenlo and the Kurzicks!"