From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Complete the four sub-quests to get your Mesmer Insignia.
|Section||Shing Jea Island Quests|
|Given by||Headmaster Kaa |
in Shing Jea Monastery
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Choose Your Secondary Profession|
|Followed by||The Box of Illusions|
- Speak to Instructor Ng.
- Complete the Advanced Defense Techniques course.
- Complete the Defense Against Hexes course.
- Complete the Disenchantment course.
- Complete the Disruption course.
- Complete the Skill Chaining course.
- See Headmaster Kaa for your reward.
This quest requires the completion of four sub-quests given also by Instructor Ng. The order of completion is entirely optional.
- "You are ready to earn your Mesmer Insignia? All right, then. This advanced training is designed to teach you the nuances of using chaos to your advantage. Mesmers must master the art of manipulating and disrupting their enemies: they use Illusion to fool enemies, Domination to trick foes into harming themselves, and Inspiration to empower themselves by stealing Energy from enemies. Speak with Instructor Ng to begin your training."
- "Congratulations. You have earned your Mesmer Insignia. You are now an expert Mesmer. May Lyssa guide you and Dwayna protect you."
- Although you don't have to do the Advanced Defense Techniques, it is useful to do so, as you will gain a mesmer skill Clumsiness upon quest acceptance.