Headmaster Kaa is a the mesmer headmaster of Shing Jea Monastery. He comes across as being rather aloof and, in Master Togo's words, "he has walked the path of illusion for many years, and I do not believe he is entirely certain what is reality and what is not".
Quests involved in:
- Arcane Conundrum
- Images of Remorse
- Ineptitude (elite)
- Power Drain
- Shrinking Armor
- Signet of Clumsiness
In Shing Jea Monastery, if your character is Canthan and a Mesmer:
- "What? Who is there? Ah, a young Mesmer mind to shape. Here at the monastery, young Mesmers train in the powers of the mind with me, Headmaster Kaa.
- Do you wish to learn, or are you just another illusion?"
In Shing Jea Monastery, if your character is Canthan but not a Mesmer:
- "Headmaster Kaa greets you... if you truly exist, that is. One can never be too sure. We must constantly question our existence in order to dispel the power that is illusion. Those who do not study my art will never truly understand."
In Shing Jea Monastery, if your character is foreign:
- "I am afraid I cannot help you. You are not a student here. And do not bother trying to become one... that honor is reserved for Canthans."
- Kaa is the name of an Indian python in Rudyard Kipling's "The Jungle Book" that can use hypnosis.