Minions Gone Wild
|Minions Gone Wild|
|Given by|| Professor Gai |
in Sunqua Vale
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Locate Professor Gai|
|Followed by||Track Down Ang the Ephemeral|
|Type|| Primary quest|
(Profession: primary or secondary)
Test your new ritualist skills on some easy targets.
- Speak with Professor Gai when you are ready to begin your test.
- Destroy the wild minions in the mausoleum. [5...0] minion[s] remaining.
- See Professor Gai for your reward.
When you talk to Professor Gai again, a level 3 Wild Minion will appear nearby for you to kill, another after the first dies, and so on until you have killed all 5.
- Professor Gai
The onus is again upon the Ritualists to attend to the Necromancers' foul leavings. One of their number has lost control of an agglomeration of minions, which are now loose in the cemetary [sic]. I want you to take care of this problem for us. It will prove useful in evaluating your abilities. I shall give you some skills that may prove useful in dealing with this task. Once you feel comfortable with how these skills work, speak with me again to begin your test.
- I hope you are ready, <Player name>, here they come!
- Professor Gai
- As I said, this was an excellent test of your Ritualist skills. Your training is progressing at a most accelerated rate.
- The name of this quest is a reference to Girls Gone Wild.
- The quote "I am not the Ritualist you are looking for." may be a refrence to the Star Wars episode 4 quote "these aren't the droids you're looking for."