|Given by||Dungrud |
in Zehlon Reach
|Preceded by||Voices in the Night|
|Followed by||Assault on Beknur Harbor|
(Click to enlarge)
- Speak to Elder Belin to learn more about Moa'vu'Kaal.
- Find and stop the skale performing the summoning ritual.
- Destroy Moa'vu'Kaal.
- Warn Elder Jurdu in Beknur Harbor about the skale activity near his village.
After talking to Elder Belin in Zehlon Reach, travel to Beknur Harbor. Head out the east gate into the Issnur Isles and follow the quest marker. You will find Moa'vu'Kaal a short distance away surrounded by a group of 7 Skale Lashers. Moa'vu'Kaal will already be present by the time you get there (you cannot prevent him from being summoned), so you only need to defeat him to complete the quest. Map back to Beknur Harbor and speak to Elder Jurdu to receive the reward.
- "Before that gods-be-cursed mime stole my voice, I stumbled across a group of skales performing some sort of ritual out in the swamps of Issnur Isles. I didn’t think much of it at the time. But then the village elder told us a tale of a mindless ancient evil known as Moa’vu’Kaal. This unspeakable creature lived in the swamps long ago and ravaged the first settlers on the island. The skale worshipped Moa’vu’Kaal as some sort of god. I fear they may be trying to call him forth once again. You should talk to Elder Belin about this."
- "This flooded jungle may be dangerous, but what place isn’t these days? Besides, my clan would rather hunt than fish for our sustenance."
- When Asked:"You wish to know of Moa’vu’Kaal? Certainly. Long ago settlers arrived on this island, legend tells of an evil beast that dwelled in the swamps. Moa’vu’Kaal. The skales worshipped the creature like a god, and indeed, it may have been touched by some dark, forgotten god. It was said to be able to kill a man with just its gaze! I had thought it a myth, but now I am not sure. If this creature does exist and the skale are truly attempting to summon it forth again, we are all in grave danger. Please go to Issnur Isles and investigate this matter. At the very least, we can alleviate the fears of my village."
- "Horrors! The skale awoke the great monster in the swamp? Well I'm glad to hear you defeated it, though I fear this could be a sign of worse things to come. If the skale are organizing, there will be even more trouble ahead. They are incredibly territorial creatures and have fought our expansion across the island for years. If you could help us prepare to fight them, good Sunspear, I would be most grateful."
The Decline text might be a reference to the Nightfall campaign, as this is exactly what you do.