Player-made Modifications/GUI Index
|Warning: Directly modifying the Guild Wars program files through any third party tools is completely unsupported by ArenaNet and NCSoft. If anything breaks, do not contact support for help; there's nothing they can do about it. Also, third party programs not supported by ArenaNet might contain trojans, spyware, adware, and other harmful programs. See also: ArenaNet Response.|
- 1 GUI Modifications
- 1.1 Menu / Window UI
- 1.1.1 @µ's Clear Line UI
- 1.1.2 Abomination's Darkness UI
- 1.1.3 Blackness UI
- 1.1.4 Black and Aero Windows UI
- 1.1.5 Blue Eliminate UI
- 1.1.6 Blue-Glass Window UI
- 1.1.7 Dark Glass UI
- 1.1.8 Guild Wars 2-style UI
- 1.1.9 Minimalus UI v2.1
- 1.1.10 Obsidian UI
- 1.1.11 Prophecies GW UI
- 1.1.12 Transparent Window UI
- 1.2 Skill / Display UI
- 1.3 Other / General UI
- 1.1 Menu / Window UI
To list your modification here, click the edit link of the section your mod belongs and add your mod using the following form:
==== Modification name ==== A short description what the mod does. :Creator: [[User:Example]] :Download: http://example.org/link/to-the/mod.tpf :Sample: [[Media:Texmod_modname.jpg|Mod Name]]
- To keep the mods more organized, please add your mod in alphabetical order within its section or group.
- The sample image is optional and should be uploaded in the "Texmod_modname.jpg" format.
- The download link must link directly to a
TPFfile. Archived files (ZIP, RAR etc.) are not allowed and will be removed.
The mods in this section alter the appearance or rendering of the user interface to provide additional functionality or to alter its visual appeal. You will need to download uMod or TexMod to apply these modifications.
Menu / Window UI
@µ's Clear Line UI
Replaces the default UI with a smooth style of high resolution, high contrast, darker backgrounds. Revises the skillbar and damage/energy/health displays.
All download links are now fixed ;-)
Abomination's Darkness UI
Changes the default UI to a dark/red look, with blue buttons.
Makes all the panels, the minimap, and all other good stuff dark pitch black.
Black and Aero Windows UI
Changes the GW Interface to mimic the Aero effect in Windows Vista/7.
Blue Eliminate UI
All menus/bars such as guild, friendlist, skill list etc will be in a blueish color, check sample below for preview.
Blue-Glass Window UI
Makes the look of menus like friends list, guild menu, hero menu, etc' into blue glass.
Dark Glass UI
This mod completely changes the Guild Wars interface to a "Dark Glass" style and improves the UI by adding Spirit Range to the radar, adding a 50% health marker and various other small adjustments.
- This interface has been updated to be compatible with the Dervish update
Guild Wars 2-style UI
- -2012 Edition-
Replaces the UI with a Guild Wars 2 texture style. This is my final version. See you in Guild Wars 2!
- Creator: User:Lee Himself
- Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/y31url (Broken Link)
- Download Add On: Spirit Range Add On - http://www.sendspace.com/file/oom6uw (Make sure its higher on the texmod selection list/Wont look good on its own)
- Download Add On: 50% Health Add on - http://www.sendspace.com/file/000rio (Again make sure its higher in the texmod selection list/removes borders and puts lines in titles and exp)
- Sample: Sample UI
Minimalus UI v2.1
- -Updated 25 April, 2015-
Minimalus UI is a sleek, pixel-perfect user interface designed from the bottom up to reduce the visual weight of the entire GW interface. Every menu has been meticulously flattened with a slim 1px border, uniform opacity, and greatly reduced visual impact to allow for total immersion. Features include spirit range indicator, enhanced adrenaline charging UI, a new damage font, unique stackable hero panels (see "In-Game 1"), floating compass flags, and many more. See the feature page below for a full list of enhancements.
Makes all window panels dark gray. I got the inspiration from Elementalist Obsidian Armor.
Prophecies GW UI
Changes the UI to the look when Prophecies launched. v1.2
Transparent Window UI
Changes the backgrounds of the Storage, Friends, Hero, Skills, Inventory, etc windows to transparent.
Skill / Display UI
Changes the skills in-game to mimic those as seen on the wiki. Also provides a cleaner Effects Monitor which comes in two varieties, green and blue. Green features enchantment effect window colors similar to the original, while the latter replaces this color with a light blue. Note that this mod will remove the enchantment/hex arrows, and the numbers found on the bottom of the skill bar.
Enhanced Adrenaline Display UI
This mod changes the overlay for adrenaline skills to increase the visibility of the current state of adrenaline charges.
Outlined Skills UI
This mod provides cleaner looking skills outlined in white. It is compatible with the new Flash Enchantment update.
Other / General UI
Glazed UI 1.2
7/10/09 Update: Reuploaded UI files and replaced dead links.
7/25/08 Update: Version 1.2 is out. Pretty much everything is fixed up, including PvP--although there's still one bug where there is a minor anomaly in the trade window. For a changelog, see the [release thread].
A user-interface mod emphasized on flat strokes and a reflective body that comes in two flavors: 'Graphite' and 'Classic GW'. Released June 8th 2008.
- NOTE: For best image quality in-game, play on NORMAL interface size!
- Reverse Bars for Glazed UI 1.2
This is mod reverse the coloring of health and energy bars. It is designed to work with the art structure of Glazed UI 1.2
- NOTE: When using be sure that the Reverse Bars package has priority over the Glazed Graphite package.
Golden Character Select Frame UI
This mod changes the color of the character selection frame to gold instead of silver. (Idea improved from Blastedt's version.)
Life-, Energy-, EXP-, and Rez-Sig UI
This Mod changes the color of the bars and changes the Resurrection Signet.
Minimalist Spirit Radar UI
- -Updated 2007-
This mod adds a very simple line to indicate spirit range. It is a minimalist version of the spirit radars that have been made.
- Working with all updates as of 7/30/2007
- Creator: User:Thor79 - Page about this mod
- Download: http://www.chaos-rising.com/stuff/thunder/gw/mods/SpiritRadar.tpf (Broken Link)
- Alternate Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/guis/13701
- Sample: Sample pic
Overhead Health Bar Remover UI
This mod removes the health bar that hovers over a targets head.
Profession color edged skin with a simpler style. Changes to health bar for green=healthy, red=damage