From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Given by||Namar |
in Pre-Searing Ascalon City
(Click to enlarge)
Send a message to Miller Upton about Namar being behind on rent.
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- Character in pre-Searing
- Follow the road southwest from town to Ashford. Find Miller Upton and ask him to help Namar.
- Use the honeycomb to lure the three bee swarms across the bridge.
- Return to Miller Upton for your reward.
- 500 Experience
- Divine Symbol
Go to Ashford and find Miller Upton, who will ask you to get rid of some bees. Grab the massive honeycomb and approach each swarm until it follows you. Cross the bridge until the quest updates, then drop the honeycomb. Return to Miller Upton for your reward.
- "Alas, I am behind on my rent, and my landlord, Gelsan, has run out of patience with me. I fear I will be put out of my home. I'll understand if you'd rather not help a Krytan; our nations were at war a long time. But I'm not your enemy, and I could really use some assistance.
- My friend, Miller Upton, lives to the southwest. I know he'll help me if I can get a message to him. If you're going that way, could you tell him of my plight?"
- Miller Upton
- "I’m sorry, I really can’t worry about helping Namar until I get rid of these damnable bees. Think you can give me a hand? Take one of the honeycombs lying on the ground and use it to lure the bees across the bridge. If you lure those three swarms of bees away, I’ll be able to think straight again."
- Miller Upton
- "Sorry about that. I was trying to make dough infused with honey, but all it did was attract bees. Not to worry about Namar, though. I’ll see to it Gelsan gets off his back. No doubt Gelsan’s trying to take advantage of Namar because he’s not from Ascalon. Once he knows there’s a citizen willing to stand up for Namar, he’ll back off."
Bug.The bee swarms might get stuck during the quest and stop moving. The easiest way to get around this issue is to lead the bees underneath the bridge just within range of the starburst to achieve quest completion.
- This quest introduces players to Bundle items.
- The path you take to bring the Massive Honeycomb across the bridge affects the quest getting updated.