From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the village located in Lakeside County. For the abbey located there, see Ashford Abbey.
Location on the Mini Map
Ashford is a small and peaceful village situated within Lakeside County. It is primarily a farming village that lies just outside Ashford Abbey.
- Alison the Tanner
- Chantalle the Troubadour
- Miller Upton
- 2 Jacobs (collector for 3 Baked Husks)
- 2 Humphreys (collector for 5 Worn Belts)
- 2 Walden (collector for 3 Unnatural Seeds)
- 2 Hamish (merchant)
- 1 Ascalon Townsfolk
- 5 Devona
- 1 Alison the Tanner
- 1 Chantalle the Troubador
- 1 Farmer Dirk
- 1 Miller Upton
- 1 Pitney
- 1 Sarah (appears randomly)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Ashford Forum.|
- In post-Searing Ascalon, Ashford has been annihilated by several of the many large crystals used by the Charr in their invasion of Ascalon. A small number of the original buildings remain as scorched foundations, but the rest have been obliterated. Bridges and road surfaces are gone, although most of the dirt roadbeds appear to be intact. The portal to Wizard's Folly is also gone, and the resurrection shrine has been moved closer to Ashford Abbey, renamed to Sardelac Sanitarium in post-Searing.