Tithe for Ashford Abbey
|Tithe for Ashford Abbey|
|Given by|| Devona |
in Lakeside County
|Preceded by||Unsettling Rumors|
- Head due north from Ashford until you find the road to Green Hills County. Go to Green Hills County and talk to Grazden the Protector.
- Deliver Barradin's Tithe to Devona.
Do as the first objective says. Going straight north from Devona will lead you to the portal to where Grazden the Protector and other NPCs are. Grazden is next to the Resurrection Shrine a little beyond the statue that Warmaster Grast is standing next to. Retrace your steps back to Devona to deliver the tithe and claim your reward.
- "You've shown yourself to be courageous and trustworthy. I could use your help. With so many bandits and troublemakers around these days, Brother Mhenlo has asked for my help in collecting the tithe for Ashford Abbey. Duke Barradin is especially generous to the church and I suspect bandits will attempt to intercept his donation."
- "Could you get Barradin's tithe from his man Grazden and deliver it to me? Grazden will be in Green Hills County, north of here."
- Grazden the Protector
- "You're here to collect Barradin's tithe? You look like you could use a little assistance on the return trip. I'm certain that Dwayna will be watching over you should you encounter any bandits on your way back."
- "Thank you for delivering the tithe. I trust you didn't run into any trouble you couldn't handle. You can be sure I will pass word of your bravery on to Sir Tydus."
- While the initial, intermediate, and reward dialogue all allude to an encounter with bandits, no bandits are encountered as part of this quest.