From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Primary Ebon Vanguard Quests|
|Storyline||Beyond: Hearts of the North|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Gwen |
in Hall of Monuments
|Followed by||Norn Catering and The Wedding|
(Click to enlarge)
In Reunion you bring Gwen to meet the returning Keiran.
In Anvil Rock
- "Keiran should be here by now. Knowing him, he's stubborn enough to try going it on foot. If he did...that would probably put him somewhere near Anvil Rock. That's where we should begin our search. Please, this is something that I need to do.
Eastern Side of Anvil Rock:
- Gwen: "I can't believe I've spent so much time pushing away the person who was trying the hardest to be close to me."
- Gwen: "It's funny: of all the horrors I've faced in my life, nothing has scared me so much as the thought of being happy."
Southern Side of Anvil Rock:
- Gwen: "I don't know what I'm going to say when I see him again. I've got a million ideas in my head, and half of them end with burying Keiran for making me worry."
- Gwen: "The other half, well... Argh! Why does this have to be so frustrating? Why can't things just make sense?"
When Gwen finds Keiran:
- Gwen: "Keiran? Keiran, is that you? Oh, gods, you're hurt! Look at you! Where have you been? You smell. I've missed you. Do you have any idea how worried I've been?"
- Keiran Thackeray: "It's been a long time, Gwen."
- Gwen: "Yes, yes it has. Listen, Keiran, there's something I need to say..."
- Keiran Thackeray: "There's something I want to say, as well. But for now, just let me enjoy this moment of seeing you again. Words can come after."
- Gwen. "Something about you...seems a little different."
- Keiran Thackeray: "A lot has happened. I finally understood what I was fighting for. Come on, let's go home. I'll tell you about it when we're there."
- "There's so much on my mind: feelings of relief, fear, anxiety, and excitement. I don't know how to handle it all right now. All I can say is thank you."
- Keiran will not appear unless Gwen is included in your party as a hero.
- You must return to your Hall of Monuments to receive the quest reward; you cannot speak with party-member Gwen.
- If Gwen died along the way, upon initiation of the dialogue she will automatically be resurrected.
- After this quest, Keiran will propose to Gwen (see: Keiran's proposal).
- During the Proposal dialogue, Keiran appears to alternate between carrying a shield and then not carrying a shield between multiple rezonings. What's even more interesting is that the shields appear to be of different types.