|Given by|| Sister Tai |
in Sunqua Vale
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Locate Sister Tai|
|Followed by||Track Down Brother Pe Wan|
|Type|| Primary quest|
(Profession: primary or secondary)
- Speak to Sister Tai when you are ready to begin your challenge.
- Select a Monk Student to relieve.
- Keep your assigned Warrior Student alive while they train.
- See Sister Tai for your reward after the training time is up.
- Sister Tai will give you the following skills on accepting the quest:
In theory you should complete this quest through the correct application of healing and protection spells. However, the easiest way to complete the quest is to simply aggro the enemy warrior yourself. Sister Tai will heal you from the warrior's attacks and you can simply wait out the timer. This method is especially useful for Warriors taking a Monk Secondary, as they have less energy and less energy regeneration.
You can also complete the quest by dealing enough damage to the hostile Warrior Student so that he turns non-hostile. An easier way for warriors would be to simply attack the enemy monk student until he is no longer hostile.
- "Yundin Circle is the practice area where the Warriors train. We Monks can assist in their training as we practice our own craft. By healing them as they spar, we extend their training sessions and allow them to practice with real weapons."
- "Walk over to Yundin Circle and relieve one of the other students from duty."
- Accept: "I'm ready to help."
- Decline: "Real weapons? I don't think so."
- Ask: "Relieve the other student at Yundin Circle and heal the Warrior Student as they train."
- "Do not be discouraged if you have some difficulty at first. It is very challenging to play the role of Healing Monk."
- "I am finally starting to get it, I think. First, watch your party's Health at all times, and apply healing when needed."
- "Also, monitor your own Health and Energy levels. It is not easy, but with practice, it gets easier."
- "Time for me to go, now. Good luck with your training!"
- "[Character Name], come and stand here next to me so that I may assist you during this exercise."
- "Now, these Warriors are relying on us, just as they would in battle, to keep them alive so that they can continue to fight. Let us try to keep them at full Health, shall we?"
- "Keep an eye on your target's Health level and use your skills to provide healing."
- "Energy is your most important resource, so watch it carefully. If you are careless, your charge will suffer for it."
- "Impressive. Well, it looks like the Warriors are done practicing for the day, so I suppose we are, too."
- "Headmaster Amara was right to put her faith in you. You will be a great Monk one day."
- Both the Monk and Warrior Students walk back to Shing Jea Monastery after the fight is over.