- Under Category:Trophies we have:
- Domain of Anguish gemstones
- Festival trophies
- Non-collector trophies
- Profitable trophies
- Challenge mission trophies
- Reward trophies
- This page consolidates challenge, festival & rewards into a category that makes sense. Shouldnt the DoA gemstones, collector trophies, non-collector trophies, and profitable trophies be done so as well? --Falconeye 02:02, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
so i think we should reorganize the page into Proh, factions, nightfall, and core. as it is right now everything is scartterd all over the page.- Zesbeer 00:04, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
Restructured the article
So this edit made me think. There are currently some crafters, hero armorers and even regular NPCs listed under the "collector" headings. Going down that route, we'd have to remove all of those as well.
Since I consider the uses for these items to be a very important part, I've restructured the page to be able to list these without getting caught in technicalities.
- The "Collectors" rows are renamed accordingly to encompass all relevant information.
- The "Given By" rows are renamed to "Acquisition" where relevant. For quest rewards, list the quest instead of the NPC.
- The "Location" and "Region" rows sometimes list the location where the trophy drops, sometimes the location of the collector NPCs, sometimes something entirely different. In other words, they don't convey any useful information, and have been removed.
- Reordered the rows to "Acquisition" -> "Uses" -> "other".
While I was at it, I've fixed some outdated information and moved the Beyond-Trophys into their own section. Please proof-read and voice your opinion of you disagree with the changes. Tub 23:02, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- This looks pretty good within the context of current wiki practice (personally, I think we use "collector" too often to refer to NPCs who exchange items, but that's an issue beyond the scope of your edit). – Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 23:05, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
Clarification regarding Victory Tokens and Imperial Mask Tokens
Am I correct to say the following?:
The Imperial Mask Token can only be obtained during Dragon Festival, but the Victory Tokens required for completing the quest can be obtained during Dragon Festival, Anniversary Celebration, and Canthan New Year. --220.127.116.11 16:32, 30 October 2015 (UTC)