The Missing Link
|The Missing Link|
|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by|| Ke Feng |
in The Undercity
Quest starting point
- Find Ke Feng's boss, Shae Wong, in Kaineng Center.
- Find Ke Feng in the Undercity and inform him that his cover is blown.
- Kill the Jade Brotherhood thug Noqui.
- Return to Shae Wong and tell him what has transpired.
This quest is triggered by talking to Baosen. Ke Feng and several Jade Brotherhood members will spawn. When Ke Feng's health is low he will turn friendly and the actual quest can be accepted from him. Travel to Kaineng Center and talk to Shae Wong. Return to the Undercity and go to Ke Feng's location. As you approach him Noqui will pop up in front of him and kill him. Kill Noqui.
After Noqui is dead, return to Shae Wong and accept the reward.
- 20 (26) Noqui
- Ke Feng
- "Do not kill me! Let me explain! I am an undercover Canthan Guard investigating a connection between a key ministry official and a high-ranking Jade Brotherhood member. That scroll has evidence crucial to my case. I have heard word of your deeds and know that you can be trusted. I must pursue another lead, so could you please pass that scroll on to my captain, Shae Wong, in Kaineng Center?"
- Shae Wong
- "Ke Feng sent you, you say? I will take this evidence into consideration, however, I have some grave news. Ke Feng's identity has been discovered and his life is in danger. Please return to the Undercity immediately and warn him of an ambush orchestrated by a Jade Brotherhood thug by the name of Noqui. Please hurry! His life depends on it."
- Senjo Wah
- "I cannot impress upon you enough how important it is that you find Captain Shae Wong in Kaineng Center and give him that scroll."
- Shae Wong
- "Today is a day for mourning. Ke Feng was like a son to me, and I will not let his death be in vain. The Jade Brotherhood has a long history of bribing the ministry, but thanks to Ke Feng's sacrifice, they will be exposed and brought to justice."
- You cannot save Ke Feng, no matter how quick your character or party is.