The True King
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The True King|
|Given by|| Duke Barradin |
in The Barradin Estate
|Preceded by||Trouble in the Woods|
- Travel east from the Barradin Estate to Lakeside County. Head south to Ashford. Take the southeast bridge to Regent Valley. Once in Regent Valley, follow the road to Fort Ranik.
- 750 Experience
- Divine Symbol (Loop skin)
- War Hammer of Fortitude (Ball skin)
- Can be salvaged
- Duke Barradin
- "I recently received word from Devona that a Charr Ranger has been sighted south of the wall. Thom and I will begin scouring the countryside for this creature."
- "In the meantime, I need someone to go into Regent Valley to Fort Ranik and deliver a message warning Lord Darrin. He must begin his own search for this Charr fiend."
- Accept: "I am honored to be entrusted with this duty."
- Decline: "I am not a messenger."
- Ask: "The road to Fort Ranik is not easy, especially with Royalists thick as they are in the woods, but road signs should get you there. Follow the roads from Lakeside County into Regent Valley. You'll find Fort Ranik at the far end of the valley."
- Lord Darrin
- "What's this? A letter from the duke? Oh, I see. The good duke suggests that I am not doing enough to serve Ascalon. See what he says here? "I trust you and your men, being so far from the conflicts at the Wall, have ample resources to hunt down this Charr."
- "Between you and me, Barradin is fortunate he is so skilled a Warrior. Else he'd learn to regret being such a poor diplomat. In any case, his message has been received. You may consider yourself dismissed."