- This article is about the Norn rank version of Ursan Blessing. For the unlinked temporary skill, see Ursan Aura.
- Click to view
Elite Form. You lose all effects and take on the aspect of the bear. For 60 seconds, you have 100 armor and 750...790...800 Health. All your attributes are set to 0 and bear attacks replace your skills.
- Concise description
Elite Form. You lose all effects and take on the aspect of the bear (60 seconds). All your attributes are set to 0 and bear attacks replace your skills, and you have 100 armor and 750...790...800 Health.
- See also: List of temporary skills#Ursan Blessing
|Ursan Strike||Ursan Rage||Ursan Roar||Ursan Force||Totem of Man||Blank||Blank||Blank|
- When you activate this skill, all Upkeep Enchantments you maintain will be removed.
- For the first 30 seconds, it's impossible to use Totem of Man as it is recharging.
- When the blessing ends, you get your original skill bar back and Ursan Blessing starts recharging.
- Since this blessing and all associated skills do not require a weapon to be used, they can be used while carrying bundles.
- Even though Signet of Stamina does not end upon activation, you will not gain any additional Maximum Health.
- Air of Superiority is not lost upon using this skill. Since it has a 10% chance on killing an enemy to instantly recharge Totem of Man, it may allow you to transform back into Human form before the 30 seconds
- Troll Unguent is also kept when this skill is activated
- Synergizes well with Binding Rituals; the spirits will keep attacking even when your normal skills are disabled, and the spirits' attacks are affected by Ursan Roar.
- Since the Bear Spirit is female, the name of this skill is likely taken from the the Latin "ursa", meaning "female bear".