From Guild Wars Wiki
- Primal Rage: Disables all skills for 10 seconds.
- Skull Crack: 9 Adrenaline is too much for only 10 seconds of dazed.
- Soldier's Stance: Soldier's Fury with 0 Leadership lasts the same as Soldier's Stance with 14 strength
- Archer's Signet: Linked to expertise, no need for more energy reduction.
Crippling Shot: 15 energy is too much for such a short cripple.
- Now costs 10 energy, not so bad anymore.
- Equinox: Too specialized - mainly affects only Elementalists, unless combined with Arcane Languor.
- Expert's Dexterity: Completely ruins energy management.
- Lacerate: More likely to hurt your own party. Toxicity is just as good.
- Quicksand: More likely to hurt your own party.
- Scavenger's Focus: Glass Arrows = unconditional +damage.
- Amity: Very small range, usually won't last long.
- Balthazar's Pendulum: "Brace Yourself!".
- Unyielding Aura: Maintained enchantment.
- Word of Censure: Self-disabling, only effect is damage.
- Life Transfer: Short duration, long recharge. Life Siphon is better.
- Signet of Suffering: Max 140 damage, 20 second recharge.
- Weaken Knees: Adding damage like Hidden Caltrops would make it good.
- Extend Conditions: Too much condition removal in PvP, longer conditions shouldn't be needed in PvE.
- Ineptitude: Short blind duration, long recharge.
- Lyssa's Aura: No thanks.
- Shared Burden: Deep Freeze is just as good.
- Ether Renewal: 30 second recharge.
- Master of Magic: Better ways of energy management.
- Mist Form: Somewhat decent, but usually not worth it.
- Ride the Lightning: Shadow stepping is better.
- Stone Sheath: Primarily anti-assassin.
- Beguiling Haze: High energy cost, long recharge, short dazed duration.
- Fox's Promise: Not worth the elite slot.
- Locust's Fury: Assassins usually use attack skills for damage.
- Seeping Wound: Conditional degen, Conjure Phantasm is better.
- Golden Skull Strike: Temple Strike is more versatile.
- Wastrel's Collapse: Adding damage like Wastrel's Worry would make it decent.
- Way of the Empty Palm: Critical Strikes should be all the energy management you need.
- Spirit Channeling: Net gain of 15 energy. 30 second recharge.
- "Incoming!": Too short. "There's Nothing to Fear!" is better...by a lot.
- "It's just a flesh wound.": Cautery Signet or Restore Condition.
- "The Power Is Yours!": No need to explain.
- Vow of Silence: Stops your allies' spells too.