From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Whenever you successfully activate a skill, it is disabled (3 seconds) for all party and opposing party members in the area who have it on their skill bars.
- This Flux is in effect every August (UTC−7).
- The user's skill is not disabled.
- This Flux has a pronounced impact on typical linebacking tactics, due to the number of identical frontline builds.
- Party members affected by the Flux will see the skill animation for Blackout/Complicate.
- This Flux was in effect during January 3 to 31, 2012 (UTC±0) and June 2013 (UTC−7), and has been in effect every August since 2014 (UTC−7).
- Joe Kimmes stated that "the flux was named in memory of Xinrae since it had similar effects to the original version of Xinrae's Weapon".