From Guild Wars Wiki
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- Ascalon City (At the upper area, near the fountain.)
In Ascalon City (pre-Searing):
- "Hello, good citizen. I'm Baron Egan, and you appear to be in need of assistance.
- What is it I can help you with?"
In Ascalon City (post-Searing):
- "If you are ready to create a new guild, I can make the official arrangements. If you have questions about guilds, perhaps I can answer them.
- Now then, what can I do for you?"
- I have a few questions.
- "I am happy to help. What do you want to know?"
- What is a guild?
- "A guild is a collection of like-minded individuals who band together as a symbol of the [sic] common values and goals. Being in a guild gives someone options they would not otherwise possess."
- How do I get a cape?
- Can guilds fight each other?
- How can I get a guild hall?
- "You cannot have a hall here on the mainland, but it may be possible to claim an island as your own. Talk to a Canthan Ambassador. He'll know where to take you."
- I am ready to form a guild.
- (Leads to guild creation menu)