Blade Scout Shelby
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Blade Scout Shelby|
Quests involved in:
- "You are a sight for sore eyes. We didn't think... None of us... When you didn't return from Sanctum Cay, we thought the worst.
- What brings you here?"
- Well, I made it back...just in time it seems.
- "Thank Dwayna. Your arrival must be the work of the gods."
- Why? What's happened?
- "Haven't you heard? Things have not gone well for the Shining Blade. The White Mantle were led to the Henge of Denravi. They snuck in through the Ullen River at midnight, and took us by surprise."
- Gods. Where are the survivors?
- "There aren't many. Those who managed to escape have scattered all over the Shiverpeaks. But the White Mantle have pursued us. Many have been captured, Saidra and Evennia included.
- The Mantle took Evennia's ship off of Sanctum Cay. When they followed the rest of the Blade into the mountains, they brought her up here. Rumor has it there is another Bloodstone up here in the mountain peaks."
- This was Markis's fault, wasn't it?
- "Yes. He was the one who led the White Mantle to Denravi. Now he helps them in their effort to hunt down and exterminate the rest of us. Only those lucky enough to make it to Droknar's Forge have managed to escape capture.
- So far the Mantle have been entangled equally with the Stone Summit as they have with the Deldrimor Dwarves. They make progress to the Forge every day, but fortunately for us, the Shiverpeaks are treacherous, and it's taking them time to get here."
- What must I do?
- "Make your way up to where the White Mantle have Evennia and Saidra held. If you can break them out, perhaps we can reorganize, and once again take the fight to the Mantle."
- Their captivity ends today.
- "Swift be your journey, my friend. May the gods protect you."