Henge of Denravi
|Henge of Denravi|
The Henge of Denravi was once a sacred meeting place for the druids of the Maguuma Jungle. It fell into disuse after the druids mysteriously disappeared more than a decade ago. The only way to enter the Henge is to be granted access through the Henge Gate, and only those who have already been to Denravi can find their way back.
— In-game description
- 15 Loreen Cranford (collector for 5 Jungle Troll Tusks)
- 1 Adam Solstrum (collector for 5 White Mantle Emblems)
- 2 Thyfir Greenleaf (collector for 5 White Mantle Emblems)
- 20 Alemeth (armorer)
- 15 Caprice (weaponsmith)
- 20 Ozem (merchant)
- 10 Laban (dye trader)
- 15 Amad (material trader)
- 15 Swift (rare material trader)
- 15 Steui (rune trader)
- 15 Magi Ket (rare scroll trader)
- 15 Master Scout Kiera (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on The Shattered Henge.|
- Totally explored, Henge of Denravi adds approx. 0.3% to the Cartographer title.
- One of the world arenas, Fort Koga stood right next to Henge of Denravi, but after the release of Competition Arenas, it was blocked off.
- In the quest For Your Ears Only, Heket will discuss a shipment containing Denvari Axes.
|Towns and outposts in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Henge of Denravi • Aurora Glade • Bloodstone Fen • Druid's Overlook • Maguuma Stade • Quarrel Falls • The Wilds • Ventari's Refuge|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|