Deep within the Maguuma Jungle lies a tiny outpost surrounded by waterfalls. So lovely and scenic is this place that adventurers often spend more time here than is strictly necessary to re-supply. Situated as it is just outside Silverwood, Quarrel Falls is like the eye of the hurricane; a calm place to rest before the storm begins once again.
— In-game description
- Complete the Bloodstone Fen mission.
- Leaving from Druid's Overlook and traveling through Sage Lands, Mamnoon Lagoon and Silverwood to the east and south.
- 2 Seris the Red (collector for 5 Behemoth Jaws)
- 15 Saphir (armorer)
- 20 Clement (merchant)
- 15 Sorim (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost adds less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer Title.
|Towns and outposts in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Henge of Denravi • Aurora Glade • Bloodstone Fen • Druid's Overlook • Maguuma Stade • Quarrel Falls • The Wilds • Ventari's Refuge|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|