is a henchman
found in the earlier parts of Guild Wars Prophecies
She is labeled as an "Archer Henchman."
| 3 - 6
| 8 - 12
| 15 - 17
| In Hard mode, Poison Arrow is added to the Normal mode build.
- Does not possess any interrupt skills.
- Her build is less effective against non-fleshy enemies.
- Towns and outposts
- "Most people call me "Eagle Eye." That's because I'm the best Ranger this side of the Tarnished Coast. If you're lookin' for adventure, then you'll be needin' someone to watch your back, someone who knows these lands like the back of her hand. My bow is at your service. Just say the word."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "Remember all those times we were dying and I was the only one left standing but I used my signet on Alesia instead of you only to have her die while attempting to restore Lina's life? Yeah, good times. Good times."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "This is the start of a new era. Make sure you take in the atmosphere; this isn't something we'll see very often."
- "Do you smell that? Whatever it is, it's not human."
- "With so many resources in abundance, it's hard to believe that anyone in Kryta would live in poverty."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "The roots from the larger trees have soaked up all the water except down deep in the crevasses."
- "The vegetation easily hides those who do not want to be seen. We must be on guard."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "If things get too bad, I can build us an igloo."
- "See those tracks over there? There were elk here less than two hours ago."
- "The snow is quite beautiful. It lulls one into a false sense of security."
 Battle quotes
- "Bring them down!"
- "By poison or puncture wounds, I will bring you to your knees."
- "Death come swiftly to my foes."
- "Down with our enemies, up with our bows!"
- "Lyssa's wrath be swift."
- "Mess with a Ranger, get the tip."
- "My bow string hums your death knell."
- "Pin 'em to the ground like insects."
- "Prepare to be brutalized, beast."
- "Wind's coming from the east."
- She used to be named Reyna Sandor prior to the release of Guild Wars Prophecies.
- She first appears in pre-Searing Ascalon as a henchman during the Ascalon Academy mission, if your party did not receive 4 human players.
- Her skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update, which replaced her Power Shot and Practiced Stance with four new skills: Determined Shot, Dryder's Defenses, Hunter's Shot, and Poison Arrow.
- The quote "Mess with a Ranger, get the tip" is most likely a rewording of the phrase "Mess with a bull, get the horns."
- Reyna's comment in Droknar's Forge references how Ranger Henchmen are often the last ones to die, how henchmen prioritize resurrection targets, and Alesia's problem with how she uses her skill, "Restore Life"
- In Guild Wars 2, her grave is in the Granite Citadel.