From Guild Wars Wiki
Concise description: You have -4 Health degeneration.
— In-game description
 Related skills
 Skills that cause poison
- Apply Poison — while not wielding a staff or wand.
- Poison Arrow (elite)
- Poison Tip Signet
- Poisonous Bite
- Viper's Nest
- Chilblains — on yourself.
- Death Nova — if target ally dies.
- Envenom Enchantments — if target has remaining enchantments.
- Fetid Ground — if target is knocked down.
- Necrotic Traversal — Exploits a corpse.
- Oppressive Gaze — if target is already suffering from a condition.
- Poisoned Heart — on yourself and adjacent foes.
- Toxic Chill (elite) — if target is hexed or enchanted.
- Virulence (elite) — if target is already suffering from a condition.
- Black Spider Strike — target must be hexed.
- Entangling Asp — target must be first hit by a lead attack.
- Falling Spider — target must be knocked down.
- Viper's Defense
 Skills with poison-dependent effects
 Skills that remove poison
- See also: List of condition removal skills
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Poison.|
- Poison is a condition that causes 4 pips of health degeneration on a character. The visual indication of poison is a revolving ring of green mist around a character's waist. The health bar for the affected character also turns pale green.
- Like disease and bleeding, poison only affects fleshy creatures.
- Poisonous weapon upgrades lengthen the duration of poison by 33%.
- A Rune of Purity or the Inscription "Pure of Heart" can be used to reduce poison duration by 20% each.
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|