The visual effect of a blinded character : swarm of black dots in front of the eyes
Condition. While suffering from this ailment, your melee and missile attacks have 90% chance to "miss." Your projectiles also have a greater chance to stray from their intended target.
Concise description: Your melee and missile attacks have a 90% chance to miss. Your projectile spells also have a greater chance to stray from their intended target.
— In-game description
 Related skills
 Skills that cause blindness
 Skills that benefit from blindness
 Skills with blindness-dependent effects
 Skills that prevent blindness
 Skills that remove blindness
- See also: List of condition removal skills
- Blind can virtually neutralize a physical attacker, because they only have a one in ten chance of hitting with attacks. Blind is very useful in both PvP and PvE, and can significantly reduce damage output from melee or ranged attackers.
- A Rune of Clarity and the inscription "I Can See Clearly Now" can be used to reduce Blind duration by 20% each.
- Your projectiles may stray slightly off course while blinded. This can be seen while blinded and using a projectile weapon (bow, staff) or projectile spell (Flare, Crippling Dagger) on a target. They sometimes lean to the left or right side of a target, if the target moves or stop moving this can cause "stray" or "dodge". Other misses will simply display as the word "miss".
- The visual indication of Blind is a swarm of black dots originating from the affected character's eyes.
 See also