From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Signet. Resurrects target party member (100% Health, 25% Energy). This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
 Related skills
- Because it has a quick cast time and no energy cost, this skill is a favorite for most forms of PvP.
- Since it only recharges on morale boosts (usually gained by killing bosses in PvE or flag objectives in PvP), this skill is significantly less useful in situations in which players will be fighting a long time with no morale boosts (i.e. the Underworld).
- This skill is referred to as a "soft" resurrection (contrary to a "hard" resurrection skill such as Death Pact Signet or Flesh of my Flesh) due to the fact it can only be used once per morale boost.
- As with any other skill, a morale boost will not recharge the signet if it is hidden while you are under the effect of a form with form-specific skill bar, e.g. if you kill a boss while under the effects of Ursan Blessing.
- The icon appears to be a phoenix, a legendary creature known for arising as a newborn chick in the ashes of its typically fiery death.