are a prestige glove art available in the Eye of the North expansion. You need to be at least rank 5 (Bold Delver) in the Deldrimor title track
to be able to craft this armor.
- Dye affects the entirety of the gloves and the auras.
- Like all items with the 'chaos' glowing appearance, if two or more dyes are combined, the result will be counter-intuitive.
- The default color can be closely replicated using black dye.
Top: Without PPE
Bottom: With PPE
- Like all common armor, the gloves are equivalent to maximum armor for the hands: they have the same armor rating and bonuses and can be upgraded by runes and insignias.
- If you use an Expert Salvage Kit on the gloves, they will salvage into one of the following:
- 30-40 Piles of Glittering Dust, 2-3 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 25-39 Globs of Ectoplasm
- Piles of Glittering Dust.
 Coloring notes
- Like all Mesmer gloves, the Mesmer version of these gloves only come up to the wrist.
- When dyed certain colors, there is an extension of the glow from the hand for some female characters.
- Part of the glow is generated through post-processing effects, which many people turn off (either because their system performs better or to avoid changes to the screen as a result being drunk).
- Black (and to a lesser extent silver) dye can dim the glow of the gloves by decreasing the distance of the colored aura from the arm (the color of the arm does not change).
When Chaos Gloves are viewed through a semi-transparent surface, such as in water or under an Ooze, they disappear, making your character appear to not have hands.
If a character cycles between their chaos gloves and another pair of gloves at a semi-fast rate, the chaos gloves will appear with an orange shaded-in box around them for a few milliseconds.