From Guild Wars Wiki
Bane with shield and baton.
- The Battle Isles
- Club Strike
- Stun Grenade
- Fragmentation Grenade
- Tear Gas
- Land Mine
- Riot Shield
- "Tango Down!" (elite)
- "If you wish to survive, stick with me!"
- "Who is that devilishly handsome fellow over there? Oh wait, that's me from one year ago."
- "You should follow my lead, I'm your future self, after all."
- "Don't make eye contact. If you make direct eye contact, it could erase time."
- "I told you I'd be back. What? I didn't? Has that not happened yet? Forget I said anything."
- "You suppose it will cause any problems with the temporal stability of reality for both of us to be here at the same time?"
After completion of Annihilator 2: Searing Day:
- "Who is that devilishly handsome fellow over there? Oh, wait that's me from one year ago."
- We're only supposed to stop a time-travelling death golem from reshaping history. No rush or anything...
- People sure were lazy back in this time period.
- We need to keep moving!
- Sarah won't survive without our help. We need to reach her!
- Does the thought of a helpless woman being slaughtered helplessy by a giant killing machine somehow not imply urgency to you? Let's move!
- Tango sighted. Use of deadly force permitted.
- We need air support.
- Double time. Move, move, move!
- I sure wish I had some ammo.
- Weapons free!
- Starting with April Fools' Day 2012, two Corporal Banes appear in Embark Beach with the "W20" version having an extra combat rifle strapped to his back.
- Corporal Bane automatically resurrects after a short time.
- He spams Land Mine.
- He stood next to KT29-Moahawk.
- Like many of the April Fools' Day quests details, Bane's name and quotes pay homage to The Terminator.
- His name is similar to Michael Biehn, the actor playing Sgt. Kyle Reese in the movie.
- His line, "If you wish to survive, stick with me!" is a variation of "Come with me if you want to live", used throughout the series.
- "Sarah won't survive without our help. We need to reach her!" refers to protecting Sarah Connor in the movie.
- Unlike other NPCs, his idle quotes and battle quotes are the same.