From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update #2 - Friday, April 1, 2011
 Text Changes
- Added missing localized text for the Commando profession preview.
 Update - Friday, April 1, 2011
| Note: This prank update was posted in the spirit of April Fools' Day; it was never implemented. |
However, Corporal Bane and his mission were available for the weekend.
 Skill Additions
- Dual Sun Strike: "Deals 10...60 damage. Deals +10 damage to Sand creatures and recharges 33% faster if you are under effects of blue milk."
- Way of the I: "For each dead foe, you gain 10 seconds of +12...42 damage, but everyone makes fun of your build."
- Bludgeon: "You strike for +50 damage. If target foe is knocked down, you strike for an additional +50 damage and target foe suffers a Deep Wound for 10 seconds."
- Club Strike: "You strike for +25 damage. If target foe is suffering from one or more condition, you strike for an additional +25 damage and your target is knocked down."
- Fragmentation Grenade: "Target and adjacent foes take 150 Piercing damage and begin bleeding for 15 seconds. Nearby foes are struck for 100 damage and begin bleeding for 10 seconds. All other foes in the area are struck for 50 damage and begin bleeding for 5 seconds."
- Land Mine: "When Land Mine is triggered, all nearby foes are struck for 500 damage and knocked down for 4 seconds. While activating this skill, you are easily interrupted."
- Riot Shield: "For 10 seconds, you have a 100% chance to block attacks, and spells targeting you fail. Riot Shield ends if you move."
- Stun Grenade: "Deals 50 Blunt damage to target and adjacent foes. Target and nearby foes are Dazed for 5 seconds. Target and foes in the area are Blinded for 10 seconds."
- "Tango Down!": "You lose all hexes and conditions. For each dead foe in the area, you gain 5 seconds of +6 Health regeneration, 5 seconds of +25% attack speed, and 5 seconds of +1 Energy regeneration."
- Tear Gas: "Your Tear Gas explodes at target foe's location, striking adjacent foes for 50 fire damage and creating a Smoke Screen for 10 seconds. Foes inside the Smoke Screen suffer from Poison for 10 seconds and have their spells interrupted."
- Scythe attack speed increased by 50%.
- Avatar of Kormir: "Elite Form. Your are permanently Blinded. Any time one of your allies finishes a quest, you get credit for completing it instead. Whenever a Dervish enchantment ends on you, you steal all enchantments, shouts, and weapon spells from all party members."
- Mind Craft: "For the next 4...15 seconds, your attacks deal Earth damage. Deals +40 bonus damage and knocks down if you have a pickaxe equipped."
- Thunder Cat: "For the next 5...19 seconds, your attacks deal Lightning damage. Deals +35 bonus damage against mummies."
- Apathy: "For the next 10 seconds, target foe moves 80% slower, attacks 90% slower, and spams /bored."
- Mind Over Matter: "The next damage you would receive is negated if you successfully make a Will save."
- Power Slide: "If target foe is using a stance, that stance ends, all other stances are disabled for 5 seconds, and your rotation speed is +25% for 30 seconds."
- Generous Spirit: "Create a level 1...18 Generous Spirit. Whenever a foe nearby the spirit uses a skill, that foe and all foes in the area donate 250 gold to your party."
- Signet of Distress: "While equipped, Signet of Distress repeatedly pings your position on the minimap."
- Catchy Chorus: "For 8 bars, this skill makes up for an otherwise mediocre Song."
- "Don't Daze Me, Bro!": "Shout. All your shouts recharge 100% faster, but you're knocked down by any skill that Dazes."
- Piercing Shot: "Your shot causes Bleeding, Deep Wound, and Death. Also hits foes behind your target."
- Revive as One: "Elite Skill. You and your pet are resurrected with 75% Health and 75% Energy. Can only be cast if both you and your pet are dead."
- Charm Monster: "Charm target hostile, non-human creature. Once charmed, your monster companion will travel with you whenever you have Charm Monster equipped. You can only charm monsters your level or higher."
- "By Ural's Hammer!": this skill now resurrects all creatures in all missions and explorable areas across all servers.
 Monster Skills
You can now buy the following monster skills from the Guild Wars In-Game Store:
- Juggernaut Toss
- Keiran's Sniper Shot
- Impossible Odds
- Isaiah's Balance
- Siege Turtle Attack
- "There's Not Enough Time!" [sic]
- Wurm Siege
 Creature Changes
- The Black Beast of Arrgh now appears only on Friday when the next day is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards.
- Siege Turtle animations have been updated with more ninja moves.
 General Changes
- Collectors who accept Jade Wind Orbs have been added to Lion's Arch, Kamadan, and Kaineng Center.
- All minipets are required to have licenses and be kept on leashes when within outpost limits. Players will be fined 500 gold for every pet in violation of the leash laws. Licenses are available from the Guild Wars In-Game Store.
- Players with Mercenary Heroes can now use their heroes in Shing Jea Boardwalk when playing Nine Rings.
- Zaishen signposts have been added to every outpost and camp, as well as being distributed every twenty steps along major city thoroughfares.
 Chat Command Additions
- /pc <item>: send a message to all chat channels asking for a price check on the item indicated; message automatically repeats every 15 seconds until player types "/pc cancel".
- /recruit: send a message to all chat channels announcing that your guild is recruiting; announcement includes the name of your guild, its Luxon/Kurzick affiliation, the average age of your guild members, the time zone for the majority of your guild members, and a declaration of your friendliness; message automatically repeats every 30 seconds until player types "/recruit cancel".
- /sell <item> <price>: send a message to all chat channels listing the item you're selling and your asking price; message automatically repeats every 10 seconds until player types "/sell cancel"; every fifth message is in all-caps.
 Guild Wars 2 Preview
- Players can now preview the jumping mechanic from Guild Wars 2 by typing "/jump" in the chat panel.
- Players can also preview the Commando class from Guild Wars 2 by locating Corporal Bane in Embark Beach.
 Title Changes & Additions
- Added the Patience title track. A player's progress toward this title is based entirely on the length of time since the player last sought information about the Guild Wars 2 release date. Elapsed time can be checked by typing "/gw2" which prints, "You have inquired about the release date <x> time(s) and have lasted <x> minutes since your last inquiry."
- Unlucky and Lucky titles are now mutually exclusive and behave like the Survivor title: each track resets to zero when an event of the opposite luck occurs.