From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Thursday, September 17, 2009
 Automated Tournaments
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
 Skill Balance
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
 PvE & PvP Changes
- Armor of Sanctity: increased duration to 15 seconds; increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Ether Prism: increased recharge to 25 seconds; decreased damage reduction to 75%.
- Immolate: increased recharge to 5 seconds.
- Distortion: increased recharge to 8 seconds.
- Illusion of Pain: changed the description to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- Mantra of Resolve: decreased duration to 5 seconds.
- Patient Spirit: increased recharge to 4 seconds.
- Rip Enchantment: increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Vampiric Spirit: increased casting time to 2 seconds.
 PvP Only Changes
- Death Blossom (PvP): increased recharge to 6 seconds.
- Signet of Agony (PvP): increased recharge to 20 seconds.
- Unholy Feast (PvP): increased recharge to 20 seconds.
- Escape (PvP): functionality changed to: "Elite Stance. For 1..8 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 75% chance to block attacks. Ends if you make a melee attack."
 PvE Only Changes
- Selfless Spirit: increased recharge to 45 seconds.
- Finale of Restoration: reverted this skill to its original behavior.
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Health gain from "Fall Back!" to be affected by healing modifiers.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Health gain from "Incoming!" to be affected by healing modifiers.
- Fixed a bug that caused Signet of Creation to decrease Binding Ritual skills to 1/4 second casting times instead of making them cast instantly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Avatar of Dwayna from spawning in the International District versions of Sardelac Sanitarium and Druid's Overlook.
- Fixed a bug that caused Molotov Rocktail to wander outside his intended area.
- Removed duplicate version of Faction Rewards NPCs in the Alliance Battles outposts.
- Tolkano [Tournament] is now in the following outposts: Random Arena [sic], Heroes' Ascent, Zaishen Challenge, Zaishen Elite, Jade Quarry (Kurzick & Luxon), and Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick & Luxon).
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The Random Arena Zaishen quest was changed to display the correct number of wins required in all text languages, excluding English and Bork! Bork! Bork! which had been corrected in previous updates.
- A bug prevented Escape from appropriately blocking melee attacks. This was fixed in the following update.