From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Thursday, March 5, 2009
 Updated Zaishen Rewards
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Searing Tonic with a new tonic for the month of March. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
 Automated Tournaments
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
 Skill Updates
 PvE and PvP
- Hidden Caltrops: now disables all your non-Assassin skills for 10 seconds.
- Shadow Refuge: increased duration to 6 seconds.
- Aura of Restoration: decreased Energy cost to 5; increased recharge to 12. Functionality changed to: "For 60 seconds, you gain 0...1...1 Energy and are healed for 200...440...500% of the Energy cost each time you cast a spell."
- Ether Feast: increased Health per Energy drained to 20...56...65.
- Illusion of Haste: reduced the duration of the Crippled condition to 3 seconds.
- Gaze of Contempt: increased casting time to 2 seconds.
- Rend Enchantments: increased casting time to 2 seconds.
- Wail of Doom: increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Defensive Stance: decreased duration to 1...4...5 seconds; decreased armor gain to +10.
- Disciplined Stance: decreased duration to 1...3...4 seconds; decreased armor gain to +10.
- Distracting Strike: functionality changed to: "If Distracting Strike hits, it deals no damage and interrupts target foe's action. If target foe has Cracked Armor, that skill is disabled for 20 seconds."
- Flail: decreased duration to 1...12...15 seconds.
- Healing Signet: increased healing to 82...154...172.
- Primal Rage: increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Shield Stance: decreased duration to 1...5...6 seconds.
- Soldier's Defense: decreased duration to 1...4...5 seconds.
- Read the Wind (PvP): functionality changed to: "For 24 seconds, your arrows move twice as fast."
- Ancestors' Rage (PvP): increased duration to 3 seconds; decreased damage to 1...25...31.
- Weapon of Warding (PvP): functionality changed to: "For 5...9...10 seconds, target ally has a Weapon of Warding, granting that ally +2...4...4 Health regeneration and a 50% chance to block. Weapon of Warding ends if that ally attacks."
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused heal-reducing skills and heal-increasing to stack incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Eye of the North treasure chests in Hard Mode to not drop Skill Tomes.
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the February tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- Improved Hero AI for the Necromancer spell Death Nova to reduce the use of this spell when not in combat.