This Guild article has not received any edits in over 3 months. If this is not rectified by Tuesday, 8 February 2011 the Guild will be assumed inactive or disbanded and the article might be deleted, per our Guild pages policy.
| This page is about a particular player guild. |
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
 Southern Warriors [AZ]
|Southern Warriors AZ|
|No. of members||~20|
|Guild Hall||Imperial Isle|
|Time zone||CAT / UTC +2 / GMT +2 / SAST|
We're a small South African Guild that is friendly, easy going and full of fun. Always willing to help and our senior members have an excellent knowledge of the all 3 Chapters of Guild Wars as well as Eye of the North. We belong to a larger Alliance that is fairly active and there are always Mini-Events for the members to participate in. For the most part we have become inactive, waiting for Guild Wars 2.....
AZ is NO LONGER recruiting!
Should we open this up again here are our Recruitment Criteria.
1. Over 18’s only please.
2. English/Afrikaans Speaking
3. Preferably European Time Zone - although this is not cast in Stone!
4. We are mostly PvE but some PvP
6. Respect all members space
7. We have a very good knowledge base on all Chapters and GW:EN
8. Help is only a PM away
9. We are small but active, and belong to a larger SA Alliance!
10. Accept the AZ Code of Conduct.
PM the Guild Leader or one of the Officers in game, see Contact Information
 AZ Code of Conduct
1. Be polite – this means respecting other members, greeting the Guild when logging on and off.
2. Honour your commitments as far as Humanly possible – this means doing what you say you will unless there’s valid reason for not.
3. Any Guild Activity, both internal and external must be sanctioned by the Guild Leader – to ensure that it doesn’t clash with other activities or is a conflict of our Guilds or our Alliances interests. (it also ensures that funds and support may be available)
4. Absence for more than 2 months will revoke your Guild Membership, unless you have informed the Guild Leader about the extended absence.
5. All disputes, disagreements and concerns are to be discussed with the Guild Leader or Officer and will be resolved in a civil and fair manner.
6. Guild Wars is a GAME and should be treated as such, i.e. Have Fun :)
 Current Activities
- "All Quiet on the Western Front..."
 Contact Information
- Lq Nitrogen
- Silent Cree
 Guild Hall Services
All Services are offered in our Guild Hall.
|Crafting Material Trader||100|
|Rare Material Trader||100|
|Priest of Balthazar||10|
|Festival Hat Keeper||10|
 Forum and further Information
'Walk in the Light!'
|Mind Sports South Africa Alliance|
|Leader||Mind Sports South Africa|
|Members||Echoes On The Wind • League Of The Fallen • Mischief Managed • Southern Warriors • The Cyko Maniacs • The Faithful And Forgotten • The Reason Everyones Excited|