- This article is about the rune trader service. For the NPC in the guild hall, see Rune Trader (guild hall). For other NPCs named "Rune Trader", see Rune Trader (NPC).
Rune traders are NPCs that sell runes and insignias. Unlike merchants, prices and availability are based on supply and demand; these traders can run out of stock or refuse to purchase any particular item.
Rune trader locations
All rune traders are listed here, organized by campaign and location (in the order of the storyline progression).
- Codex Arena - Rune Trader
- Embark Beach - Angel, Mahseh, Hesham
- Great Temple of Balthazar - Rune Trader
- Heroes' Ascent - Rune Trader
- Zaishen Challenge - Rune Trader
- Zaishen Elite - Rune Trader
- If you are in a guild with a Guild Hall, there may also be a Rune Trader there if the service has been purchased from the Guild Lord.
- Ascalon City - Sheel
- Lion's Arch - Angel
- Henge of Denravi - Steui
- The Amnoon Oasis - Lelu
- Tomb of the Primeval Kings - Monay
- Droknar's Forge - Murgur
- Shing Jea Monastery - Okamoto
- Seitung Harbor - Yukito
- Kaineng Center - Mitsunari
- House zu Heltzer - Skye
- Cavalon - Symeon
- Kamadan, Jewel of Istan - Kailona
- The Astralarium - Nela
- Beknur Harbor - Goldai
- Marga Coast - Shanka
- Nundu Bay - Fahpo
- Command Post - Megundeh
- The Kodash Bazaar - Hesham
- Mihanu Township - Fahnesh
- Holdings of Chokhin - Karmu
- Bone Palace - Ehndu
- Rune traders do not list professions in their standard order, listing Dervish before Paragon instead.
- Rune traders were added in the June 8, 2005 update.