is an NPC
in pre-Searing who allows players to form their own guilds.
- "If you are ready to create a new guild, I can make the official arrangements. If you have questions about guilds, perhaps I can answer them.
- Now then, what can I do for you?"
- I have a few questions.
- "I am happy to help. What do you want to know?"
- What is a guild?
- "A guild is a collection of like-minded individuals who band together as a symbol of the [sic] common values and goals. Being in a guild gives someone options they would not otherwise possess."
- How do I get a cape?
- "The cape is a symbol of guild affiliation, but not every guild has one. If you are in a guild, but do not have a cape, your guild leader needs to talk to the Guild Emblemer to design a cape for your guild. Designing a cape is expensive and marks your guild as one worthy of recognition."
- Can guilds fight each other?
- "From what I've seen, it is not only possible but commonplace. Lesser guilds send war parties to the Battle Isles as a way to show their prowess in combat. And greater guilds, those with Guild Halls, often choose to attack each other directly."
- How can I get a guild hall?
- "You cannot have a hall here on the mainland, but it may be possible to claim an island as your own. Talk to a Canthan Ambassador. He'll know where to take you."
- I am ready to form a guild.
- (Leads to guild creation menu)