Mohby Windbeak (Zaishen quest)
|Section||Zaishen Bounty Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Bounty |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
(Click to enlarge)
Kill Mohby Windbeak.
- Kill Mohby Windbeak in the Gyala Hatchery.
- *BONUS* Kill Mohby Windbeak in Hard Mode.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 1,000 Experience
- 500 Gold
- 500 Luxon Faction
- Complete the Base Objective for 20 Copper Zaishen Coins.
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 50 Zaishen Copper Coins.
This boss is located northwest of the entrance to Gyala Hatchery from Leviathan Pits, so you should start from there. Once you enter, go towards the gate where the Outcast and Luxons are fighting. You can try to slip by them while they fight, but in Hard Mode the Outcasts kill the Luxons quite quickly. After you pass the gate, you will come to a fork take the left side and hug the hillside going northwest. Then go towards the massive jade wave. From there you will be able to scout out the boss patrolling along the jade. Try to pull foes away first as they may get aggroed while you fight the boss.
- Zaishen Bounty
- "Kill Mohby Windbeak in the Gyala Hatchery."
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."