Drop research
|H||Frigid Skale||Lahtenda Bog||Indecision 00:19, 25 April 2007 (EDT)|
|H||Ridgeback Skale||Mehtani Keys||MSorglos 16:42, 25 April 2007 (EDT)|
|N||Ridgeback Skale||Cliffs of Dohjok||Nelson 14:12, 30 July 2009 (EDT)|
|N||Ridgeback Skale||Cliffs of Dohjok||RedShadowHuntress 07:44, 23 September 2009 (UTC)|
|N||Ridgeback Skale||Issnur Isles||ab.er.rant 22:56, 26 April 2007 (EDT)|
|H||Ridgeback Skale||Mehtani Keys||ab.er.rant 22:05, 30 April 2007 (EDT)|
|H||Skale Blighter||Blacktide Den||ab.er.rant 23:25, 3 May 2007 (EDT)|
|H||Skale Blighter||Zehlon Reach||ab.er.rant 10:33, 14 May 2007 (EDT)|
|N||Ridgeback Skale||Zehlon Reach||TheaEvanda, 17:06 11 Jun 2007 MET|
|H||Frigid Skale||Fahranur, The First City||Sargon LL 01:45, 3 August 2007 (UTC)|
|N||Razorback Skale||Churrhir Fields||ab.er.rant 04:52, 8 March 2008 (UTC)|
|N||Frigid Skale||Mehtani Keys||Tedium 01:10, 18 May 2008 (UTC)|
|N||Skale Lasher||Plains of Jarin||STALWART 2:14, 2 August 2008 (EDT)|
|N||Skale Blighter||Plains of Jarin||RedShadowHuntress 13:16, 22 September 2009 (UTC)|
 Expert salvage research
 Two different kinds of "Skale Fin"
There are actually two different kinds of Skale Fin, the kind from Pre-Searing and the kind from Istan. They have different merchant values and salvage into different materials. I've created the article Skale Fin (Pre-Searing) for that kind and fixed some of the links. But I don't know that the Nightfall version should get the main article. Any thoughts on the matter?
- forgot to sign my own comment. D'oh! --Valshia 15:45, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- Isnt the NF version the one which you can trade in for one of the +something PvE only items? +1 health regeneration? If so, that one should get preference. As a side note, the picture seems to be the pre-searing one. --Xeeron 13:45, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- The other option is to have it like guildwiki does, you have one named Skale Fin (prophecies) and one named Skale Fin (nightfall) and a disambiguation page for just Skale Fin on its own. This it the option I would prefer. --Lemming64 13:54, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
 Farming Skale Fin (Nightfall)
I know Im resurecting a very old topic here, but comming back to Guildwars after long time....
If we are farming for these Fahranur, The First City. Is by far the best option, lots Skale on the way to the city and that 'breeding pit' I think it's like 15 plus the breading pit.
I tend to farm with my Dervish in a form, so Eternal Aura and Heart of Holy Flame, then go on to clear some of the city a well.
Can some one tell what the best thing to do with the Skale teeth? Malc 09:07, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- Rage helplessly because they drop 99% of the time and the fins are lucky to be rounded up to the remaining 1%. 188.8.131.52 03:02, 8 October 2011 (UTC)