The Dragon's Lair (cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Dragon's Lair|
|Plays during||The Dragon's Lair|
|Location||The Dragon's Lair|
Cinematic 6 — Glint in her lair.
Cinematic 7 — Glint's eggs.
Cinematic 8 — Now away with you.
 Cinematics 1-5
- Party members
- Crystal Guardian
- Crystal Spider
- Enchanted Bow
- Enchanted Hammer
- Enchanted Sword
- Forgotten Arcanist
- Forgotten Cursebearer
- Forgotten Illusionist
- Forgotten Sage
- Rock-Eater Scarab
 Cinematic 6
 Major characters
 Minor characters
- Glint: "It was almost eight hundred years ago when I foresaw the Flameseeker Prophecies."
- Glint: "You have Ascended and awakened the gift of True Sight that lay dormant within you."
- Glint: "The moment has finally come. You are the Chosen I have been waiting for."
- Glint: "While you've been in the desert, the rest of the world has changed. Let me show you."
- Glint: "As you know, those who you once called friends have become enemies."
- Glint: "Their souls are darkened by a deep secret."
- Glint: "The Unseen gods they speak of are nothing more than a terrible and fearful race of spellcasters known as the Mursaat."
- Glint: "As I have foreseen, the Mursaat will meet their demise at the hands of the Chosen. Their stranglehold on the lands of Kryta and beyond will be broken."
- Glint: "For years the Mursaat and their human disciples have hunted down the Chosen, murdering them to prevent the prophecies from coming to pass."
- Glint: "But you have slipped through their fingers, and your friends now pay the price."
- Glint: "The one called Markis betrays them as he betrayed you, and if you do not hurry to their aid, none will survive."
- Glint: "Many have already been taken captive."
- Glint: "Their souls will be reaped upon one of the five Bloodstones, just as the Chosen you witnessed being slaughtered in the Maguuma Jungle."
- Glint: "If this happens, no magic on this world or any other will bring them back."
- Glint: "Of the future, this you must know: Your story does not end in the mountains."
- Glint: "Your true destiny will lead you to the west, to the Ring of Fire."
- Glint: "Seek the flame, for within it lies the power to destroy both good and evil."
- Glint: "This portal will take you to the Shiverpeak Mountains."
- Glint: "I know you must have questions, but there are some things you must know and others that you must discover upon your journey."
- Glint: "Go now. Save your friends. They will not last through the night."
 Cinematic 7
 Cinematic 8
 Major characters
 Minor characters
- Glint: "Your story does not end with you dead on the floor of my lair."
- Glint: "You have a destiny to fulfill."
- Glint: "It would be a shame if the end of the human race came about simply because you do not know when you are overmatched."
- Glint: "Now away with you."
- Cinematic 1-5 are essentially the same the only thing that changes is the Facet's zones between which you are traveling.
- Cinematic 7 and Cinematic 8 only play if you attempt the bonus objective.
- Cinematic 8 only plays if you fail the bonus objective.
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|