- This article is about the dragon found in the Crystal Desert. For the avatar found in Droknar's Forge, see Vision of Glint.
Glint, known as Keeper of the Flameseeker Prophecies, Protector of the Forgotten, Foe of the Lich Lord, and Downfall of the Titans, is an ancient dragon prophet living within a single grain of sand in the Crystal Desert. She was said to have been the first creature on Tyria, sent here by the Gods over 3,000 years ago to act as the world's guardian during its shaping, and was later given servants—the Forgotten—to aid her in this task.
In 272 AE, Glint compiled the Flameseeker Prophecies, which did not come to fruition until very recently, in 1072 AE. Her role was to welcome the young heroes of Tyria, hailing them as the Chosen who would destroy the Titans and save the world. After the demise of Vizier Khilbron, she appears as a vision to the heroes, congratulating them and warning them to escape while they can. Just before the volcano at Abaddon's Mouth erupts, she seems to spirit away the Scepter of Orr from the defeated Vizier's hand. She then tasks the heroes with defeating the Titan menace released upon the world by the Vizier's actions.
Glint's lair is filled with eggs — some of which the young heroes may attempt to steal during the bonus of The Dragon's Lair, much to Glint's annoyance — and by 1078 AE, at least one of these has hatched. The Destroyers seem determined to kill her offspring, and her loyal servants, the Dwarven Brotherhood of the Dragon, have come to its defence.
- Crystal Bonds (monster skill)
- Crystal Haze (monster skill)
- Crystal Hibernation (monster skill)
- Jagged Crystal Skin (monster skill)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Glint.|
- Glint's shrine is located in Droknar's Forge. The Vision of Glint can be summoned by kneeling in front of this shrine to receive guidance from the oracle and to receive the Titan quests.
- A Statue of Glint can be found in the Salt Flats.
- Despite her size, she can be knocked down.