The Titans are demonic creatures created in the Foundry of Failed Creations by twisting tormented souls. They adapt to the terrain, becoming molten rock in volcanic areas, icy in snowy landscapes, and fleshy or demonic appearances in the Realm of Torment. Although Titans usually have a unique three-legged shape, the lesser Titans spawned from them will resemble other creatures. The fire from titans in their fiery form are long lasting and hard to put out, even when their bodies turn to coal. Titans are said to obey the bearer of the Scepter of Orr.
Two hundred years before the Searing, the Burnt Warband found Titans in the volcano Hrangmer; these Charr brought them back home to worship as gods. The Shaman caste led others to worship the Titans, who, in turn, provided them with the Cauldron of Cataclysm. Under orders of their own from Abaddon, the Titans told the Charr to invade the three human Tyrian kingdoms.
The Titans may be the "Flame" in the Flameseeker Prophecies (alternatively, the Flame may refer to the Foundry of Failed Creations).
 List of hostile NPCs
- These Titans are considered fleshy creatures.
- Only during missions.
- Only during quests.
 Spawning patterns
|First generation||→||Second generation||→||Third generation|
|Burning Titan||→||Risen Ashen Hulk||→||Hand of the Titans|
|Armageddon Lord||→||→||Fist of the Titans|
|Spark of the Titans||→||n/a|
|Frost Titan||→||Icy Brute||→||Dark Titan|
|→||Titan's Malice||→||Titan's Heart|
|Rotting Titan||→||Wild Growth||→||Earth Born Titan|
|→||Water Born Titan|
|→||Wind Born Titan|
|Titan Abomination||→||Pain Titan||→||Madness Titan|
|Flesh Glutton||→||→||Madness Titan|
|Misery Titan||→||Rage Titan||→||Dementia Titan|
|Anguish Titan||→||Despair Titan||→||Fury Titan|
- In normal mode and during Hard Mode Only quests, the Titans that spawn after killing larger titans will match their parent's level; those that spawn for other reasons will be of lower levels.
- Titans spawned from other slain titans will not yield drops or count toward Vanquisher, but will give experience points.
- Some titans leave exploitable corpses when they die, but most do not.
- Some titans can be knocked down, but many are immune to it.
- The fire-based Titans are weak to cold damage and strong against fire damage; likewise, the ice-based Titans are weak to fire damage and strong against cold damage. The plant-based Titans are weak against fire damage. Madness Titans are weak to cold damage and strong against earth damage.
- Unlike most enemies, Titans from Prophecies do not have a creature type. It is unclear whether other Titans (those from Nightfall or the hard mode Titan quests) do either.
- Titans exclusive to Nightfall are considered "demonic servants of Abaddon" by Lightbringer skills, however they are not of the Demon creature type and will not be affected by weapons of Demonslaying.
- While in lore they are the same kind of creature and army, in mechanics they have at least three affiliations (at least one in Prophecies, one for Nightfall-exclusive Titans outside of the Domain of Anquish, and the hostile Domain of Anguish affiliation).
- Effigies of the Titans can be found in Charr-controlled areas.
- Most titan bosses appear to have Latin or Latin-mimicing names.
- In ancient Greek myth, Titans were the second generation of gods, born of Uranus and Gaia, and led by Cronus.
|Religions of Tyria|
|Human Gods|| Balthazar (statue) • Dwayna (statue) • Grenth (statue) • Lyssa (statue) • Melandru (statue) |
Abaddon (statue) • Dhuum • Goddess of Truth (statue)
|Other|| Charr gods • The Great Destroyer • Great Dwarf • Menzies • Spirits of the Wild • Three Queens • Unseen Ones|
Eternal Alchemy • Sky Above the Sky