Celestials are the physical embodiment of the spirits of the stars. They are made of the starlight that shines down on the world. As such, celestials are not fleshy creatures. Defeating the four celestial bosses in Nahpui Quarter is the test you must pass to become Weh no Su. When a celestial boss is defeated lesser celestials of the same type, called essences are spawned.
Other than the celestials of Nahpui Quarter, the Celestial Pig, Celestial Rat, Celestial Ox, Celestial Tiger, Celestial Rabbit, Celestial Dragon, Celestial Snake, and Celestial Horse visited Shing Jea Monastery during the Canthan New Year celebrations. Other celestials may visit in subsequent celebrations.
- Hai Jii, the Phoenix, the representation of fiery eternity in the Underworld.
- Kaijun Don, the Kirin, the embodiment of corruption.
- Kuonghsang, the Turtle Dragon, the eternal paradox.
- Tahmu, the Dragon, a reminder of atrocity, pain, and anguish.
- Chong, the Celestial Pig, the embodiment of honesty, tolerance and support.
- The Celestial Rat, the embodiment of charisma, passion, and hard work.
- The Celestial Ox, the embodiment of dependability, logic, and leadership.
- The Celestial Tiger, the embodiment of daring, vigor, and unpredictability.
- The Celestial Rabbit.
- The Celestial Dragon, possibly the same as Tahmu.
- The Celestial Snake.
- The Celestial Horse.
- The Celestial Sheep.
- The Celestial Monkey.
- The Celestial Rooster.
- The Celestial Dog.
List of hostile NPCs
|Guild Wars Factions|
|Kaineng City|| 20 (26) Essence of Kirin
20 (26) Essence of Turtle
20 (26) Essence of Phoenix
20 (26) Essence of Dragon