The Elementalist's Path
|The Elementalist's Path|
|Section||Crystal Desert Quests|
|Given by|| Cembrien |
in Heroes' Audience
|Preceded by||Augury Rock|
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- Go to Prophet's Path and slay the kree minotaur.
- Take the kree minotaur hide to Cembrien in Heroes' Audience.
- 1,000 Experience
- Elementalist available as a secondary profession.
If you are a ranged character of some sort, this quest is easy. Go west from Augury Rock to the teleporter next to the goal. If you attack the Kree Minotaur from the raised area, it won't be able to reach you. Melee characters will have to make a small detour to the north to get to the lower area that the Minotaur patrols. Be sure to pick up the Kree Minotaur Hide before you map back to Heroes' Audience to get the reward.
- 24 (30) Kree Minotaur
 Initial dialogue
- Others may be devoted to a single god, but the Elementalist seeks knowledge from any source. This is why we hold the power over all the elements. Knowledge, you see, is power.
- The desert holds many secrets for those who would uncover them. Are you such a seeker of knowledge? Then let your journey begin in Prophet's Path. Long ago, those lands were ruled by the Sorcerer Lord Kree, who controlled an army of beasts, their flesh inscribed with runes of power that only he understood. Even today, among the progeny of his ancient army are sometimes born those bearing the mark of Kree. Bring me the hide of one such kree minotaur and your quest for knowledge will truly begin.
 Reward dialogue
- Yes, that is it! The pattern is faint and incomplete, but someday...someday I shall gather the whole pattern and unlock the secrets of the Sorcerer lords of old.
- Do you understand now? Power can be gained only through the pursuit of knowledge. If you are beginning to understand this in the least, perhaps you have a chance to become an Elementalist.