The Wayward Monk
|The Wayward Monk|
|Section||Northern Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Given by|| Van the Warrior |
in Yak's Bend
|Type|| Secondary quest|
(Click to enlarge)
The quest is quite easy, just meet Cynn outside of Yak's Bend and fight a few groups northwest into Iron Horse Mine. In Iron Horse Mine, take the right fork and kill the first group of Stone Summit, then talk to Mhenlo to get your reward. This quest is also right on the path of Minaar's Trouble.
- Van the Warrior
- "Balthazar preserve me! I just ran into Cynn in Traveler's Vale and was she ever upset. When I asked her what was wrong, she threatened to...well, it's not something I care to repeat, but it wasn't very pleasant. Someone should probably go find out what's upsetting her before she does serious harm to someone.
- Would you like to volunteer to talk to Cynn?"
- Cynn: "Mhenlo had better have a good excuse. He was supposed to meet Aidan near the Iron Horse Mine, pick up some pelts, then come RIGHT back. If he's not dead or dying, I'm going to kill him for keeping me waiting. You should come along. This is going to be good."
- Cynn: "He'd better be fighting for his life when we find him, or he's dead."
- Cynn: "I talk tough, but I'm really very worried about him. If something has happened..."
- Cynn: "You're not dead! Well, you're going to wish you were when I'm through with you!"
- Cynn: "Do you think I like waiting around for you, huh? Do you think this is my idea of fun?"
- Mhenlo: "I'm sorry Cynn, but contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around you."
- "I hope Cynn did not cause you too much trouble. She sometimes has a problem understanding where she ends and the next person begins. In any case, we do have business here, but it's nothing you should be concerned with. I thank you for your trouble, friend, but as you can see, I'm in no danger."