One of the blessed few Guild Wars players who actually gets to experience all formats of this wonderful game. Specializes in brainless mid-line and telling off his team-mates for bad positioning with his nigh-omnipotent field awareness and especially enjoys overextending for flaggers as Water Ele. Currently dicking around in the joke that has become of GvG.
- Main: Sacred Arcanist Zen (serious names wins PvE) - E/
- Not-so-main: Alpine Forester Zen - R/; WTB New Zealand/Oceania GW server!
- Warmoooster Cow Moo- W/
- Blak Moogic Moo Cow- Mo/; Still does not have all 10 req7/8 tactic shields.
- Lotus Petal Zenessa- MBlast/HBreeze; female ele exclusively made to dual-wield fans and look awesome in a bikini suit.
 Current plans
Max HoM Get GWAMM?
- Part-time GvG
 Dislike list
- 1st. Dshot monks who lands it only 1/20 times and talk shit about it then die anyway from not being able to cast/kite while in Dshot's aftercast.
- 2nd. Wimpy idiots in RA who wander about letting spirit spammers put up ALL their shit and THEN charge in.
- 3rd. Casters who stay in 40/40 or shield-set all day. Learn 2 weapon swap plz.
- 4th. Baddies. And sometimes himself for failing D:
Baddies in general.
 Favourite skill(s)
- Ele: Galeing infuse health on spikes is so orgasm-inducing.
- Ranger: Concussion Shot is the only way to stop eles who spams endlessly even after they've been rupted.
- Warrior: Leviathan's Sweep but not when it goes through block.
- Monk: Vigorous Spirit Best. Self-heal. Ever.
The PvP essentials you (should) know about:
- qstep increases melee damage by ~50%, throws off prots AND dodges 123 Eles
- body block
- weapon swap
- The uselessness of Survivor Insignias. Armor > Health!
 Saving Tournament Reward Points/Silver PvE Coins
- PvP Weapons are transferable between PvP characters via Heroes, thus you need only buy those 5 Voltaic Spears for your PvP characters ONCE! Also allows you to make pretties for temporary PvP characters without having to re-spend tournament points (unless you delete your PvP Character before moving the items onto your heroes).