Why am I failing?
QQ -- Halogod35 22:40, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Basicly, you were using a table as a parameter, which almost always goes wrong. I tried some different things and was lucky enough to find an easy fix. :P — Why 22:53, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ah great the page is uselessly huge now. -.- -- Halogod35 23:15, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Sigh, you're making things really complicated out there... Copy over the content of User:Why Are We Fighting/Sandbox/Halo to a subpage of your own, and change the target of the inclusion I put in your template. That is, if you like the change I just made. :P Logging off for today, checking back on this tomorrow so feel free to evaluate. :) — Why 23:26, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't mean up and down, I meant width. -- Halogod35 00:08, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh bah, I see now. The Skill Bar template is doing weird things to that bottom box. You'll have to make a skill bar yourself, without the template, I fear... :( — Why 08:56, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm, okay xD -- Halogod35 02:39, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
YOU HERE NOW! xD -- Halogod35 08:09, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh wait, I got it I got it. -- Halogod35 08:16, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- On third note, can you fix some of the spacing problems if you know what I mean? <.< -- Halogod35 08:19, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- -poke- -- Halogod35 15:05, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I've been very inactive and still am, will take a quick look though :P — Why 15:24, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Done ;) — Why 15:46, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Next project, User:Alce. If you go to the bottom of the page, notice the hot rit is inside the box right? Well, is it possible to get her outside that box and on the right side while keeping the whole page centered? It confuses me. -- Halogod35 05:22, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, wups, I never read this message, sorry Halo! — Why 20:04, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- Lol in that case, ily :D -- Halogod35 02:34, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
I recall something somewhere about that being a proxy of sorts that got used twice by two different people. -- Wandering Traveler 20:10, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thought as much. What's happened to our sysops? The bloke still ain't banned yet? I thought the story about "Go fuck yourself" not being a personal attack was pretty hilarious, perhaps they want to keep him around for general lulz. — Why 20:14, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Eh, they'll get around to it. Someones usually around the corner with an oversized hammer. -- Wandering Traveler 20:18, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- I sometimes wonder if any admins yell "STOP! HAMMERTIME!" when they block someone... I certainly would. — Why 20:25, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Why are you so keen on getting rid of me? Hm? Did I do something to offend you, sir? 220.127.116.11 20:27, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- I take offense at people randomly placing offensive comments on this wiki, so in a way, yes. Don't worry about me though, I'm not severely offended, I even think you are quite amusing. — Why 20:34, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I wasn't worried about you at all nor should you be worried about me. I just thought I'd make my presence known, so you can speak to me directly rather than my back. Pardon my intrusion. 18.104.22.168 20:56, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- No problem :D — Why 20:58, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
for all the RC spam, GWW. Delete-tagging spree over. — Why 13:10, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
But I'm sure no one would care if you did. — Jon Lupen 14:26, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
16:11, 13 October 2009 Pling (Talk | contribs) User Why Are We Fighting (8112) merged to Why (26160)
 Congratulations ^^
Though i liked the old one more. - J.P.Talk 20:16, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks ;) This is way easier though. — Why 20:17, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- When I saw this on my watchlist I thought it was Wuhy's talk page... I was so confused when I saw your page layout :P - Mini Me 20:18, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
Make sure you correct all your links, like at the top of this page to add a new message, etc. -- Wyn talk 20:23, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- Good catch. Thanks. — Why 20:25, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- Did you just move from why are we fighting to why? :< -- Halogod35 00:18, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yup. Much shorter. — Why 00:20, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, this sucks. -- Halogod35 00:22, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- I like it. :P — Why 00:31, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- :< -- Halogod35 01:04, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- See? I'm not the only one getting depressed because of this move of yours :( - J.P.Talk 01:12, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh well, his space. I got dibs on the sock puppet of Why are we fighting. -- Halogod35 01:20, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
was very interesting to see. - Y0_ich_halt 20:26, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
- What? That's exactly what i think as well. - J.P.Talk 20:46, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ah yea, I wanted to know exactly how many days passed since the tenth of July, and remembered the wiki had a template for that. Just pressed the wrong button. I fail. :P — Why 21:17, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
- now i know what blasphemic conspirancies you were planning secretly! - Y0_ich_halt 12:05, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- Don't tell, or I'll send my fellow NWO-cultist after you. — Why 13:39, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- uhu? i'm calling area 51 to get rid of him! - Y0_ich_halt 18:18, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
Okay, good job so far, you had a great match with J.P. Your next opponent is Horrie, but if he does not play in 3 days (from now) then he'll be disqualified and you'll fight the next opponent that wins. (Probably either Nuke or king.) Good luck. -- Halogod35 01:58, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
- Lol I hope you're still motivated for the chess tourney? -- Halogod35 05:03, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- Sure am, even though Salome will probably crush me in the finales. ;) — Why 12:47, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
You stole my signature icon!
And what do i need to access gww IRC? - J.P.Talk 00:38, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- I just responded on Vili's page. Also it is a great honour to be included in my archive icons. ;) — Why 00:40, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- Was our game that bad? :D - J.P.Talk 00:46, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- Not at all. ^^ — Why 00:48, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Wanna sync RA? I'm bored. — Why 14:49, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- i would, but i'd have to reinstall gw for that ;) - Y0_ich_halt 22:49, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'm getting it installed on my laptop. (Only loading the maps) -- Halogod35 05:06, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Oh well, if you wanna have some Glad points, PM me on This Is Sarcasm (my PvP monk) ;) — Why 15:18, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
 Archiving at feature page project
I saw you archived evrything at the feature page project. Í always try too atleast keep one article under one headline. Is this a bad thing or just random?
--Wysth 18:17, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, whoops! Didn't think about that. It's useful to leave an article for the Featured pages yes, not so much for the rejected articles though. I'll keep it in mind for next time. :) — Why 18:38, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- I think it might be a good idea too keep rejected pages for a 2 weeks or so. then the people who don't check week that often will still be able too see where there article went.--Wysth 18:56, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- Okay — Why 19:46, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
 Your guild.
Ouch, fail. -- Halogod35 16:01, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- ↑ this. — Why 16:04, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- me want to understand, too. what's so strange about inviting a new member? - Y0_ich_halt 16:10, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- You really have been away for far too long, Y0.  — Why 16:36, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- oh, that's him? very bad karma. - Y0_ich_halt 17:14, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Not as bad as mine ;). -- Halogod35 23:24, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
 Healing Rit
any1 know where i can find a healing rit build plz? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Isis Marina (talk) at 23:58, 12 December 2009 (UTC).
- pvx lol. -- Halogod35 09:54, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
 What do you think?
TBH? →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 04:18, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Needs more mending. I wouldn't use IJAFW on an Imbagon. Your signature is new and shiny. — Why 04:24, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- The reason I use it is because it synergies with Blazing Finale (at rank 0). And thank you. →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 04:25, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- I hadn't thought of that yet. Still I think there are better options, GFTE comes to mind. Then you could use Focussed Anger for your elite, to ensure you have enough adrenaline for GFTE and SY. Should cause Blazing to trigger more often I believe, and it's somewhat easier on your energy. I'd also drop Fall Back for Aggressive Refrain. — Why 04:31, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- If I take IJAFW out, how will I ever live? :( xD (meaning, what's a good fast pwnsauce cond removal?) →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 04:33, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Foul Feast on your necro. Make sure Blind gets removed from your para, other conditions don't matter, it's PvE. — Why 04:37, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Feh, it has 5 second recharge. →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 04:38, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- You have
two three necros ;) — Why 04:38, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm. Help out? ;D →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 04:42, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- I really think you should be okay if you only have one necro with FF, in PvE conditions never are much trouble, unless your Imbagon gets blinded. One FF should be enough to keep the blind off your imbagon and frontline. Try this on your imbagon.
- I think it should be good enough to keep you alive while dishing out more damage. Just keep the blind off him. Also give your ele AoR. — Why 04:53, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Bah, I forgot the time. It's nearly 6am and I haven't slept yet. :P gnight! — Why 04:56, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Why GFTE? →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 04:59, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Because with FA, it'll fill up in 2 attacks, which are fast since you have AR. Taking SY into consideration, this setup results in more SY coverage and more BF triggers since IJAFW only applies a shout if you actually remove a condition. I think. — Why 05:03, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
(Reset indent) Actually...
x2 with 1 or 2 motivation, you'd constantly reapply Cracked Armor on each other which means unlimited burning. Lawl. — Why
05:10, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- -smirks- →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 05:14, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
 Why aren't you a sysop?
Trolling through your recent and some random not-so-recent contributions, you seem like an obvious choice. Is there something I'm missing? —Tanaric 01:13, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- An eye patch? -Auron 01:17, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Auron. ;) — Why 03:36, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- I'm trying very hard to come up with an answer that doesn't suck. Basically, for me being active on this wiki is merely a hobby that has gotten a bit out of hand. When I look at all the shit sysops get thrown their way, I sometimes wonder what it is that makes them stay around. To add to that, I'm way too lazy to methodically stalk Recent Changes and I would probably do little to no housekeeping, so I don't really know if giving me sysop tools will make much difference in the long run.
On the other hand, I have zero experience as a sysop anywhere so I can only assume what it would be like. Maybe I'm overreacting, and being a sysop is a lot of fun. I'm not entirely opposed to the idea (other people might be opposed to the idea of me being a sysop though) but I simply don't know why I would want to be a sysop. So I'm curious, why should I be a sysop, why do you think I'm an obvious choice? (Thanks for the compliment by the way) — Why 03:36, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I believe you have the ability and the natural leadership skills to be a sysop. →[ »Halogod (talk)« ]← 05:51, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's the signature, definitely. -- Lacky 06:38, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I've had fun doing it off and on over the last five years. It can be stressful at times, but it's only as stressful as you let it be, like anything else in life.
- The key thing to note about being a sysop is that you choose your own level of involvement. Making that choice wisely and knowing when to adjust your boundaries is probably the hardest skill involved, and it pretty much makes or breaks the experience.
- You have the editing credentials necessary to ensure you're sysopping text you understand and care about. You appear to have the temperament and the logic necessary to contribute helpfully in user and policy issues. And, quite helpfully, you seem to give a damn, which is important too.
- As for why? Why does anybody do anything? Pick your motivating factor -- you get a little prestige/ego, you get a little respect, you get a little power, you get extra opportunity to increase good and utility in the world, you get extra opportunity to diminish asshattery. If any or all of those appeal to you, sysop role might be a good choice.
- If you decide you hate it, you can always restrict your role or resign.
- Your nomination is here, for you to accept or reject.
- —Tanaric 09:55, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
I added 10, 11, 12, 13 is it okay with you? → balistic ← 01:31, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, no problem. Glad the template is seeing some use. Should you need more tabs go ahead and add them, you seem to know how it works. — Why 03:36, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Tabs template isn't that hard to use, but why is GW 'tab' active to the talk page and user page, when each of those are active per their pages? -- riyen ♥ 06:44, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's my way of navigating wikis. I used to have a whole lot of tabs to different wikis, but in the end I was only active on this one and a little bit on GW2. — Why 15:59, 29 December 2009 (UTC)