The Zaishen Combat signpost is an NPC that offers a different daily Zaishen Challenge Quest for gold, faction, experience, and Copper Zaishen Coins. You can get the quest rewards from Zehnchu at the Great Temple of Balthazar.
Unlike the other Zaishen Challenge Quests, Zaishen Combat quests can be repeated on the same day.
- The current available quest, as of 17:37, 1 December 2015 (UTC), is Random Arena (Zaishen quest).
The available quest changes daily, based on a recurring cycle. For a quick overview of which quests will be available in the next days, see Zaishen Challenge Quests. For all available quests, see the category listing and for information about the current or previous cycles, see the cycles subpage.
- "This is the signpost where Zaishen Combat quests are posted."
Alternative with no quests available:
- "There are no more quests available here today, but other signs may have more postings from the Zaishen."
Alternative when you already have the maximum number of quests:
- "Zaishen battle assignments are limited to 3 at one time."
When asked about a quest:
- "More competitors needed to prove their mettle in combat. Travel to the battlegrounds if you have what it takes to triumph."
- These quests were originally added in the 23rd April 2009 update. They became repeatable after the 7th May 2009 update.
|Zaishen Combat Quests|
|Alliance Battles • Codex Arena • Fort Aspenwood • Guild versus Guild • Heroes' Ascent • Jade Quarry • Random Arena|