Jade Quarry (Zaishen quest)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Zaishen Combat Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Combat |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
Win in the Jade Quarry.
 Quest information
- Win 3 PvP battles in Jade Quarry.
- *BONUS* Win 5 PvP battles in Jade Quarry.
- *BONUS* Win 9 PvP battles in Jade Quarry.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 500 Gold
- 5,000 Imperial Faction
- Complete the Base Objective for 15 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the first *BONUS* Objective for an additional 30 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the second *BONUS* Objective for an additional 60 Zaishen Copper Coins.
See The Jade Quarry for general mechanics and tips on strategy.
For 3 wins, you earn 5 coins per win; for 5 wins, 9 coins/win; and for 9 wins, 11 2/3 coins/win.
- To maximize the faction yield, turn the quest in after 3 wins.
- For maximum Zaishen Coin efficiency, turn in the quest after 9 wins.
 Initial dialogue
- Zaishen Combat
- "The precious jade resources in Jade Quarry have captured Balthazar's attention. To win his favor, return to Zehnchu with at least 3 victories."
 Reward dialogue
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."
- This quest was first offered on 26 April 2009.
- The Jade Quarry began awarding Imperial faction instead of Kurzick or Luxon faction after the June 2, 2011 update; however, this quest did not switch to awarding Imperial faction until after the June 9, 2011 update.
|Zaishen Combat Quests|
|Alliance Battles • Codex Arena • Fort Aspenwood • Guild versus Guild • Heroes' Ascent • Jade Quarry • Random Arena|