There is a 100,000 Imperial faction limit per day, which is reset at 15:00 UTC (8:00 AM PDT). The limit is doubled in Alliance Battles and Competitive Missions during their respective weekly bonuses.
- Imperial faction can be traded to Hei Tsu, found in all the Alliance Battles, Fort Aspenwood, and Jade Quarry outposts:
The maximum Imperial faction cap is the sum of the Kurzick and Luxon faction caps, allowing for a total cap of 140,000 faction.
- Use caution when exchanging all your faction: Hei Tsu will take any Imperial faction you have, but will only reward up to relevant cap (in Balthazar, Kurzick, or Luxon faction); you will lose any faction over that cap.
- The amount of Balthazar faction will be rounded down.
- Imperial faction was introduced in the June 2, 2011 update.
- The January 29, 2015 update introduced a limit on the amount of Imperial faction that can be gained in one day.