The current weekly bonuses announcements from the login screen and/or official Guild Wars Facebook page. Foreman the Crier's dialogue and quotes also mention the current weekly bonuses. A PvE and PvP weekly bonus occur at the same time. Weekly bonuses change on Mondays at 15:00 GMT/UTC (7:00 AM Pacific Standard Time).
- Northern Support Bonus — 2 March 2015
- Strap on your snow boots! All week long, whether you're helping the Asura, Deldrimor, Ebon Vanguard, or the Norn, reputation points are doubled (excluding [sic] completed books). Weekly bonuses last until 3 PM GMT on Monday.
- Codex Arena Bonus — 2 March 2015
- Playing by the rules is twice as rewarding this week. Double Balthazar faction and Codex title points while fighting in Codex Arena! Weekly bonuses last until 3 PM GMT on Monday.
- See also: Weekly bonuses/Archive#PvE
- * Although Faction Support Bonus is considered a PvE weekly bonus, Imperial faction (which is gained from PvP) can be exchanged for Kurzick or Luxon faction, so it is essentially a PvE and PvP weekly bonus.
- See also: Weekly bonuses/Archive#PvP
- During Wayfarer's Reverie, the following weekly bonuses are also active (source):
- Elonian Support Bonus
- Extra Luck Bonus
- Faction Support Bonus
- Northern Support Bonus
Despite the login screen announcements
of Elonian Support and Northern Support Bonus stating that points are doubled "excluding completed books"
, turning in completed books during the corresponding bonus will sometimes award double points.