The current weekly bonuses announcements from the login screen and/or official Guild Wars Facebook page. Foreman the Crier's dialogue and quotes also mention the current weekly bonuses. A PvE and PvP weekly bonus occur at the same time. Weekly bonuses change on Mondays at 15:00 GMT/UTC (8:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time).
- Extra Luck Bonus — 29 September 2014
- The road ahead is filled with opportunity! Keys and lockpicks drop at four times the usual rate, and you'll receive double lucky and unlucky points all week long. Weekly bonuses last until 3 PM GMT on Monday.
- Random Arenas Bonus — 29 September 2014
- Are you ready to face any challenge? Receive double Balthazar faction and double Gladiator title points while fighting in Random Arenas! Weekly bonuses last until 3 PM GMT on Monday.
- See also: Weekly bonuses/Archive#PvE
- * Although Faction Support Bonus is considered a PvE weekly bonus, Imperial faction (which is gained from PvP) can be exchanged for Kurzick or Luxon faction, so it is essentially a PvE and PvP weekly bonus.
- See also: Weekly bonuses/Archive#PvP
- During Wayfarer's Reverie, the following weekly bonuses are also active (source):
- Elonian Support Bonus
- Extra Luck Bonus
- Faction Support Bonus
- Northern Support Bonus
Despite the login screen announcements
of Elonian Support and Northern Support Bonus stating that points are doubled "excluding completed books"
, turning in completed books during the corresponding bonus will sometimes award double points.